What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #729

I love this! :laughing: might have to steal this phrase!!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #730

The gang and I went to a Greek heritage festival today. Snagged up this delicious Greek truffle-infused olive oil (they let me try it first :drooling_face:) and I can’t wait to use it!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #731

Also had pork (left) and chicken (right) souvlaki skewers with some tzatziki :ok_hand:t4:

(Jane) #732

Garden goodies. Peas, squash and cucumber.

Ribeye. Cucumber salad with garden cuke, tomato, lemon juice, feta and avocado. Squash fried with pork rind breading.

(Jane) #733

Leftover squash I didn’t fry - blanched in boiling water for 3 min, vacuum sealed and into the freezer.

Straining some Bulgarian yogurt I made with my sous vide and whole milk. I’ll share it with my hens :smiley:

OMG, finally! … First fresh from the Garden, Zucchini Boats of the year! :+1: :yum:

Made some Zucchini-Pizza Wedges while making the boats. Recipe below.

Then made the Zucchini Boats, which the wife started since I fell asleep. :slight_smile:

They are pretty good and quite filling… :slight_smile: First batch I forgot the Pepperoni, and second batch I added some of the Zucchini Boat Meat. Both were quite good, but the boat did me well. :slight_smile:

Finally made the beef brisket and it was amazing. Had to cook it in the oven all day but so worth it. I used a horseradish mayo sauce on the side. I might have to go snatch them all up from Aldi while they still have them.

(Brennan) #736

cheese steak and spicy savoy cabbage

(Troy) #737

A Master Chef Competition Plate…NOT!:rofl:

Works for me
Sorry Chef Gordon
Send me home please😩

(Full Metal KETO AF) #738

Pulled Pork ‘n Sauerkraut

Fast dinner after a day out. The pulled pork was sousvide and finished when I got up this morning. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Alec) #739

(Candy Lind) #740

When I started trying to cut these up, they pretty much fell apart. They cooked too long because I took off to watch some severe storms move through the area. The bark is delightful! I ate the smallest one on the rack just to try them. I’m still full from brunch.

Would definitely work for me as well! … Some of my most favorites just there. :+1:

(Will knit for bacon. ) #742

Chicken legs and frozen broccoli, and then I jazzed it up with a cheese sauce made of cream, butter, cream cheese, and a mix of smoked Gruyere and Colby jack. This sauce could bring about world peace, y’all. I’m tempted to go heat up a cup of the leftovers and pretend it’s soup.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #743

Be still my high fat heart :heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Ernest) #744

(Keto Travels) #745

Ingredients- leftover-from-houseguest part 3: omelette with 3 types of ham, sheep’s cheese and herbs fresh from Balcony plus tomatoes with olive salt (extra yum)

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #746

Salmon, avocado, chorizo chips and cream cheese. You can bet your ass I’ll be hungry again in a little while…

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #747

Much to no one’s surprise, I made taco meat the other day :joy: this morning (since I took a personal day off of work), I decided to combine my newfound omelette making skills, my leftover taco meat, and my new Greek truffle olive oil (because who wouldn’t use a fancy truffle oil to make an omelette? :joy:)

So I present to you, a Mexican-style omelette with cheese and taco meat inside, more taco meat on top, along with some salsa and sour cream on top. Cooked in truffle oil because I’m FANCY, dammit.

(Alec) #748

Bacon spam chips.