What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Yeah, some were noticing some lag to the older thread, and if I’m not mistaken there’s a 10,000 reply limit before needing to start a new thread and we were just over 8,200+ on the older one. So it would have been needed soon anyway. Hopefully it helps with the lag that some have experienced.

(Doug) #22

The website is running vastly faster for me overall - literally 30 or 40 times as fast as the worst of the last two weeks.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #23

Same. I noticed some pics not loaded and thought it was my connection. But it seems to be running better now.

Yeah, we were discussing the lag earlier today, but so far it does indeed seem like it’s rolling along. :+1:

(Marianne) #25

I was feeling you until then. :laughing:

:smile: Hey, what’s wrong with Chicken Gizzard and Hearts? :slight_smile: … I do understand some don’t like them, but I always have, along with Chicken Livers too. … They are very good for you too. :+1:

(Marianne) #27

Agreed - anything seemingly “fried” is right up my alley!

(Marianne) #28

Like a lot of things, I think it’s just the idea of them. Please enjoy some for me. :blush:

Lunch yesterday. Arby’s has the meats! Gyro and roast beef.

Actually, that Gyro looks pretty darn good! :+1: But couldn’t tell ya the last time I was in an Arby’s? :slight_smile:

Will do. :+1: … But if you indeed haven’t tried them before, you might actually like them? Cooked up they can be a little ‘rubbery or some say, tough’ (which I personally don’t mind at all) but when placed in a slow cooker for a nice long time, they get quite tender. :slight_smile:

Dinner last night. Sloppy Joe (meat undrained) on Smart Bun. I ditched the bun after a couple of bites. I really like them with burgers, but it didn’t mesh well with the Sloppy Joe. I’ll be eating leftover SJ meat tonight with a bit of cheese melted on top. This was accompanied by broccoli and cheese sauce.

Low%20Carb%20Sloppy%20Joe%20cropped Broccoli%20and%20Cheese%20Sauce%20cropped Bai%20Bubbles%20Black%20Cherry%20cropped

They are really good. I loved them pre-keto and wasn’t sure how it would be without the bread, but it was fantastic.

(Marianne) #33

I’m too a’scairt. :grimacing:

Made beef loin and leftover green beans and salad from last night. Stuffed!
Had planned on making pizza but just wanted something easy that didn’t require assembly

(Karen) #35

NY strip, arugula, walnuts, red onion, pear, goat cheese, with maple balsamic Dijon dressing

Leans paleo. Mealime. Super sweet w the pears. I’d do less pear next time

(Myra Dwyer) #36

I had best smoked Boston butt at work today. But sad to say I also ate a little potato salad. I haven’t eaten potatoes for 3 weeks. It was a work event, so I had to eat! I avoided the bread! Now I feel heavy! I can hardly wait to drink my keto drink in the morning and feel lighter.

I know. Smart, right? I can’t take credit though. The recipe (aside from my tweaks) is in Carolyn Ketchum’s Everday Ketogenic Kitchen.

(Randy) #38

About as close to carnivore today as I’m going to get. I.F. until 12:30 PM. (Black coffee in the morning)

Lunch at 12:30 was 3 eggs with ham and cheese.

Dinner was 2 nice country ribs. The ribs were marinated in Braggs liquid aminos, chopped garlic and ginger paste.

Also 2 large glasses of ice water with a splash of lemon and ACV.

I call days like this Carnivish

(Tami Proctor) #39

Try adding a little cream to that Bai. And if you have a little Lakanto Splash of Vanilla monk fruit syrup it’s amazing! I have a snow cone maker, it was my favorite drink last summer.

Here, look at my diet:

Flavored whipped cream and a Jojo’s chocolate bar.