What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

And tonight…
Lobster carbonara

(Will knit for bacon. ) #64

Pork spareribs cooked in the instant pot and then crisped up under the broiler and some steam-in-bag broccoli. I had some leftover pepper “gravy” (made with cream cheese, butter, cream, and a whole bunch of pepper) so I heated it up and whisked in some shredded cheddar and poured it over the broccoli. I need to make more of the gravy because it’s delicious and I want to pour it over everything.

(traci simpson) #65

Not too hungry tonight. Had some beef and made some Cream cheese sugar cookies.

Evening OMAD, 31.5 hr. Fast… NY Strip Steak, also a piece of London Broil, (Sous Vide all day) Broccoli, Salmon, Deviled Eggs, Pepperoni, Pickles, Olives, Pickled Sausage, Greek Yogurt and 2 Squares of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate. Along with a nice cold glass of Almond Milk. :yum:

Crazy busy week at work. Been on my feet all day so baked bacon and scrambled eggs is what I ended up with

(Full Metal KETO AF) #68

Chicken Artichoke Ham & Brie Scones

Cheese based dough, delicious experimental success! :man_cook:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Troy) #69

Pulled Pork
Riced cauliflower, scrambled in some eggs and turmeric
Fried Eggs w turmeric
Added pepper

Turmeric + pepper = anti-inflammatory powerhouse💥
Bam!!

(JJ) #70

First attempt at posting pic to forum…fitting as this was my first attempt at a keto devonshire tea. Hopefully my photo upload is as successful as my culinary first today. My husband is chuckling at me as I am grinning smugly at my efforts.

(Alec) #71

Slow roast pork going in for 7 hours.

We have a local saying… “until I try the lion meat, pig is the king of animals” :wink:

(Susan) #73

No Picture available. I made a huge (3lbs) ground beef, cauliflower and cheese casserole,with a crushed pork rind topping. (enough for 8 meals at work on nightshift).
My SAD eating, non Keto, cauliflower hating grandson and his friend polished it off in 24 hours.
They also ate a 3lb pork shoulder made into pulled pork. I am no longer nagging him about vegetable consumption and I am allowing carnivore If that interests him.
Today I will make deviled eggs with 10 eggs. I might get 2. I hope i find more keto things that he will eat.

(Keto Travels) #74

Saturday brunch - rumpsteak with melted goats cheese, poached eggs and asparagus with plenty of butter. Probably too much asparagus …
Not in the picture is my lovely mug of coffee with HWC and collagen powder :slight_smile:

(traci simpson) #75

So I had a weird reaction to those cookies, Tami McDermitt hurt and then I woke up this morning all jittery. I think it was the ethryol or however you spell it. EPIC FAIL

(Karen) #76

Looks delicious! Are you at South Paw? Are you still losing weight, or are you at maintenance? Do you make your deviled eggs or do you buy them?

(Karen) #77

Wow looks delicious! You turn my world upside down! :joy::rofl:

(Keto Travels) #78

Low hanging steak! :rofl::joy::rofl:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #79

trying to find the best way to prepare those puppies for their stay in the hot tub…

Our IF “breakfast” at 2pm :slight_smile:
a weekend to croatia (we have an apartment there, my grandma left it for me), stopped in Italy on the way down yesterday, picked up some mortadella, burrata, ricotta and I found some porcini and chanterelles (with scrambled eggs) at the market this morning…life is good :slight_smile:

(Cathy) #81

Everything hotdog with ugly fries.

No Ma’am, Right-Handed. … Knife was just on that side of the plate when I put it down on the table.

Still losing presently, but I weigh in tomorrow (Sunday mornings) which tomorrow will also mark 1 year of being Keto for me. :slight_smile: :+1: - Last Sunday’s results had me at 226.5 lbs.

And yep, we make the Deviled Eggs ourselves. (Didn’t even know they sell them already made?) I like changing them up from time to time, adding in different ingredients. But pretty much keep them on the ready daily. :slight_smile: … We usually but 4 to 6 (18 count) cartons at a time, since we use them so much. :slight_smile:

For instance, today’s early meal… (making today TMAD) Eggs, Bacon and Sausage Links. And a glass of Almond Milk.