What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Keto Kid 4 Life) #6123

Blockquote@KetoSnaps I’ve said it once already this week, and I’ll say it again…you’re a genius! Look at my fluffy choffels

What do you put on chaffles? Any kind of syrup? I haven’t made them yet because I don’t know what to put on them.

(Keto Kid 4 Life) #6124

Corned beef and cabbage from my local deli. yum

The conference food gods smiled on me today. I didn’t think to take a picture (i was enjoying eating), but in the work kitchen there was leftover roast beef, crumbled blue cheese, horseradish, salad fixings (hard boiled eggs, greens, tomato, bacon), and a variety of cheeses. Oh sure, there was also pasta salad, dressing, breads, desserts, and all that carby filler, but plenty for me! Woohoo!

(Susan) #6126

That is terrific that there was so much Keto friendly foods!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6127

I simply use them as sandwich bread - so I spread them with mayo, put cheese and ham between them, and take them to work for my lunch. Before going keto I’d never even had a waffle, so I don’t really know what I’d put on a chaffle in terms of syrup or whatever (I don’t have much waffle experience - am in UK). For me they’re just keto ‘bread’!

:slightly_smiling_face:

PS Oh, and chaffles make great cheese on toast!

(Susan) #6128

@Elle1

You might find this thread interesting for Chaffle recipes/ideas:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6129

Thai curry. Delicious!

And lemon and lime Frankenfluff for afters… there’s a bit of a green and yellow theme going on here!

(Jane) #6130

Lunch today at work.

The caterer forgot the flour tortillas for the fajitas and the site director said “Is this a keto lunch?”
:laughing:

I responded I was good with that!!!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6131

@Janie So everyone was forced to eat an unsustainable lifestyle keto meal then? :scream:

I’ll bet the carb snacks came out later to avert their slump crisis! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #6132

Oh they are saved by the huge bags of tortilla chips and then the evil flour tortillas showed up.

It is almost 3 pm and they are all fading while I am alert.

(Susan) #6133

Keto woman victory!! Awesome =).

('Jackie P') #6134

Thank you Mom, it was a wonderful evening!

(Susan) #6135

That is terrific, I am so glad that you had a lovely time =).

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6136

Beef For Days

Six Rib Eyes, $5.99 lb.

Chuck Eye $5.49 lb and Chuck Roast $3.99 lb

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #6137

Very jealous on your prices

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6138

Beef…It’s what’s for Dinner

Rib Eye 530g. Grilled Rare :cowboy_hat_face:

Forgot to post my lunch, when I came out of the woods for a break… Wife made me some foods, while I got a little shut-eye before hunting the afternoon. (Eggs, Bacon and Sausage. Plus some Chicken Salad

Then after getting back home tonight, had some Pickles, Olives, Pepperoni and Cheese. Followed by some Fried Chicken, Salmon and broccoli. … Very windy here today.

(Karen) #6140

I used choc zero maple pecan syrup. My fav

(Karen) #6141

Dinner
Vegetable drawer sauté w garlic and basil. A salad and ribeye.

('Jackie P') #6142

Rather painful funeral today :cry:
Just had some chaffles with butter

Could murder a whiskey, but day 18 Gosober! :no_mouth: