What did you keto today? Part VI...The son of the cousin of the wife of the GMO crop of the inbred corn crop, whilst the siblings sat on their behinds drinking soda pop

food

I think I’ll reduce the roast time…:thinking:

And so I did…by 9 minutes.

Job done. It might just be edible lol! Might add some mayo or something! FS. A slight mistake, haha.

Half going for left overs. It’s tasty I promise.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #464

I really like your counter tops. What are they made from?

Quartz.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #466

Niiiiice. When I buy my house, I want quartz or black galaxy granite.

I’m no geologist, but they are closely related.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #468

One of the biggest differences is you can put burning hot pans on granite, but not on quartz because of the resins.

I never knew that. I use glass chopping boards anyway.

I can’t finish this meal- Carly is about to get a treat!

(Allie) #471

Four of the finest eggs, and canned sardines in brine for breakfast. Trying to increase my omega 3s so added sardines to my breakfast daily. Oh, eggs were cooked in beef fat left from making burgers…

This was special so I came the photo here too. I don’t want to bring everything here too, I will post my more boring meals into the carni thread only :slight_smile:

Rabbit organs! Liver and kidney, the single bunny were for two so it’s half of the whole set. Very tiny, 31g fried. But it is a small animal. The meat was little too, my SO ate it for 3 days (with a ton of carbs as usual and the rabbit had sauce too) but I only had a single rabbit-y day (and I could have eaten more if I wanted to get satiated by rabbit only) and a tiny taste before.

Yeah, i’m trying to build tinned mackerel and/or sardines into my brunch/breakfast meals.

Good nutrition, and value for money…plus sustainable. :+1:

(Allie) #474

It was a bit of a shock to the tastebuds at that time of the morning… :rofl:

There are many flavours (although you might not want them under your WOE).

Mustard, curry, tomato, hot chilli etc…or you could just mix them up with some good mayo?
That’s what I do when I have (rarer) a tin of red salmon for breakfast, just mix it up with mayo, maybe some spring onion, or even scrambled egg or something.

(Allie) #476

Will try the mayo idea, thanks. Don’t tend to play with flavours much as I don’t like paying the extra they cost :rofl:

About 80p in Tescos, whether olive oil, brine, or tomato (from memory).

That’s for tinned mackerel btw.

I could be wrong…my memory is affected by gin lol.

(Allie) #478

40p sardines :grin:
But only the option of brine or tomato currently so brine it is.

We’ll make it. :slight_smile:

(Jane) #480

Took a jalapeño and stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped a chicken thigh around it and a strip of bacon around the chicken.