What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

('Jackie P') #101

Hi! I actually did a whole post filed under food called garlic and Chilli Peanuts!
I’m not sure how to cross post it here …

('Jackie P') #102

('Jackie P') #103

Ahhh there you go😊

Just the old standby for brunch (I was hungry) 2 easy over eggs on bacon. The only thing missing is a chaffle on the bottom, but I wasn’t THAT hungry.

Roasted cauliflower and mushrooms, cream marinated beef liver on bacon, topped with sharp cheddar. This gave me an idea. Next time I do beef liver I will marinate it, cook it up with some bacon, Cut it up in slivers or pieces, place it in a cabbage leaf, add some mushrooms and cheese, roll it up and place it in the micro for a minute or more, until the cabbage has softened. Perfect cabbage rolls, and the liver will not be the dominant flavor, the cheese tends to dominate. Looking forward to trying that out soon, but first I’ll make soup from the chicken broth in my fridge.

BBQ day, again… :slight_smile: steak, sausages, liver, eggs, mixed salad.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #107

Cottage pie.

(Karen) #108

Chaffle, beef and Gouda

Today’s OMAD… Eggs, Sausage Links and Patties and some sliced Ham

IMG_3204

('Jackie P') #110

After my omlette I was too full for “dinner” so I had some nuts

And some pork scratchings with guacamole

And I made … half frankenfluff and half raspberry jelly made with 2tbsp ACV for sharpness! Total joy! Will do this next time I have a dinner party :smiley:

(What else is there to talk about?) #111

Breakfast for supper: beef salami, three eggs, and avocado with some sriracha for dipping.

(What else is there to talk about?) #112

Where is our mascot?

(Jody) #113

Friday OMAD:

2 x Chicken Things (from Wednesday), 2 Italian Sausages, 2 [70/30 GF/F] Beef Patties

My father-in-law was BBQ his round of meat, she takes her job of quality control very seriously, so she had to make sure the meat was just right.

(What else is there to talk about?) #115

She has the perfect spot to Keep an eye on things!:joy:

Yup :joy: She likes her sun, so we let her chill outside and patrol her territory :wink:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #117

Saturday breakfast! We are rationing bacon… so two rashers, not three. My tummy didn’t notice the difference, though.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #118

So in my quest for economical meats, here are the lamb slices meant for hotpot. I decided to keep them rolled up and bake them like bacon. The sauce it came with was not to bad on carbs, actually, but the ingredients weren’t great so I decided to eat it with sour cream and hot sauce instead. It’s not bad, I might flip them and brown the underside next time.

(Allie) #119

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #120

Wonderful, Allie! Your girls have been busy!

Eggs are my favourite food and I’m just drooling looking at all these!