What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Mame) #81

Maybe OMAD…

Pork chop, cabbage braised in duck fat, with mushroom cream sauce… so full.

(Brandy) #82

Ditto. Liver grosses me out. But pate and liverwurst are some of my favorite foods. Still can’t bring myself to make them but I should probably be figuring it out about now. I’ve got this drive to become as self reliant as possible.

Ribs smoked with charcoal and applewood chunks for 5 hours - never using foil again. Just heavy salt, pepper, Montreal steak spice and onion powder. No sauce. The jalepenos stuffed with Boars Head chipotle Gouda and Vermont meat sticks then wrapped with prosciutto. Over 11,000 steps on the Fitbit today doing spring property cleanup so I earned it.image image image image image

Ended up doing TMAD after the Wife made some stuff. - Salad with some Top Sirloin Steak. Two over-stuffed Portabella Mushrooms. Stuffed with Hamburger, Rao’s Sauce and Cheese.

Might just skip tomorrow altogether…

(Brennan) #85

Steaks and broccoli in a spicy cheese sauce!

(Jody) #86

Wednesday OMAD:

2 x Chicken Thighs (w/ Turmeric), 2 x German Sausages, [not pictured] about 6oz raw ground beef (while vacuuming sealing it into packs)

(Yes, I only ate 1/2 of what was on the plate (the 4th sausage was already bagged and put up) … got full.)

Another nibble tray. For lunch, I had some fresh made broth - so satisfying. Dinner was avocado, Kim Chi, olives, Salami, chicken with sour cream and hot sauce, caviar on mayo. Scale says 237 this morning, another pound down. Looks like I am on a roll again, and such delicious food! I ate the whole thing.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #88

I love these words - a true testament to keto! And that all looks absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!

Lamb, veal frank, eggs, liver, mixed salad :slight_smile:

Made an early run to the grocery store before starting any work. Wife must have liked the steaks I picked up, since this is what she made for lunch. :slight_smile: … Steak and Butter Fried Brussels Sprouts

IMG_3201

(Troy) #91

Tuna
Sardines
And pork rinds

(Jane) #92

Taco salad

Last minute Dinner decision… (3) 1/4 lb. Hotdogs with Sauerkraut and Mustard

(Candy Lind) #94

Oh my! I’d best get to work! :crazy_face:

('Jackie P') #95

Made some chilli and garlic peanuts

Had a bullet proof cocoa,
And then the last of the chicken wings for a while!

I have plenty of food and in these times I must not class chicken wings as essential provisions!
:blush:

('Jackie P') #96

Oops, sorry, I forgot the 50% thing! But these chicken wings deserve 100% in ya face!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #97

The classics never go out of style.

('Jackie P') #98

A sudden craving for a cheesy buttery omlette :yum:

(Cathy) #99

Please share how you make your chili garlic peanuts?

(Karen) #100

Breakfast: Chaffle with syrup