What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

So once again, some folks are having issues with images loading properly in the “What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy?” thread. Though this could be from us nearing the 10,000 post limit, heavy traffic or simply site issues unknown? A new thread would be needed either way. So I have simply named this new one “Part IV”, for now. It can always be changed to something more fitting… :slight_smile: :+1:

Bit too early, so I haven’t eaten just yet. But will update this post when I do. :slight_smile:

5 - Egg Omelette, with some Cheese and Pepperoni. (Tossed in the oven for 5 minutes to brown) Also some Sausage and Scrapple.

What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!
Am I fat adapted with trace to small ketone levels?
New to the site/keto, need a little help
My keto struggles - introduction post
Previous post that was closed
Not seeing results. Which macro calculator to use?
Accidentally Keto
(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2

Also, we got a great suggestion from @David_Stilley to change the photo size to 50% before posting. You can do that under the photo in the preview of your post. This seems to really help with the time it takes for the photo to render.

I concur, and actually do this at times myself. I’m sure it would indeed help with limiting the resources, especially as time goes by and post counts climb. Always a good option, thanks for the reminder. :+1:

(Jane) #4

Breakfast compliments of my hens

('Jackie P') #5

Another day, another chaffle, another greasy chin!:joy:

That was brie and St Augur
Im so sorry I really couldn’t see how to reduce the size. Technophobe <<<

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #6

Your hens lay bacon as well as eggs? Good show!! :bacon::bacon:

I’m listening to “dolly parton’s america” and eating leftovers with eggs :slight_smile:

(Jane) #8

:rofl:

(Bruce Pick) #9

Bacon-onion-beef chili. And a handful of radishes. And I’ve lost track of how much coffee with heavy cream. :grinning:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #10

@Meerkatsandy What is Gorcica? I tried to figure it out on the net but it seems mostly to be a family name! :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

:joy::joy: mustard in Slovene :slight_smile:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #12

Angus sliced beef broiled in a bed of butter and topped with a sunnyside up egg, with olives and chipotle & ancho hot sauce. Also ate one Boursin Bouquet of Basil & Chive

(Eleanor ) #13

This is what I call Steve’s (my husband) Egg Plate Soft boiled eggs, tomatoes, avocado, feta cheese sprinkled with basil. image

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #14

@Ruina
…we got a great suggestion from @David_Stilley to change the photo size to 50% before posting. You can do that under the photo in the preview of your post.

@Angelslayer and anyone else who doesn’t know how to do this:

The way to see this is to hover your cursor over the bottom of or just below the image in the preview screen, then select the 50% option.

10%20PM

Chicken and mushroom casserole with garlic, cream cheese, cheddar, jalepenos and summer sausage…

(Eleanor ) #16

That’s not an option on the phone. I pick medium which is half and my picture came out good.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #17

@Angelslayer brings up an interesting wrinkle. How many posters have only a handheld device, not desktop or laptop at home to edit their posts? Enough to make this exercise pretty much useless? I guess we’ll find out as we go along and the photos add up.

('Jackie P') #18

Ragu and cheese!

Yogurt with peanut butter and cream! Jolly nice :yum:

(Jane) #19

Instant Pot roast and broccoli with white cheddar cheese sauce

As to image sizes being reduced… again it may indeed be useful overall, but definitely not a necessity. So for those who may be using handheld devices need not worry. And actually any member in good standing could indeed help those folks by going in an editing those post for them, but that might be a bit of overkill TBH. (I did test this with @Angelslayer just to see since it was a phone post) - Personally I would think it might have a larger impact when folks post multiple images, and this is actually when I have always used it most. Plus it usually takes quite a few post before we start seeing anything.

Dinner - Brussel Sprouts with Butter and Fried Chicken Tenders…