What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

('Jackie P') #522

Haha I did but … I offered to shop for a neighbour, and took the opportunity to get some!
But they were the last, so … I’m going cold turkey from now :joy::joy:

(Jody) #523

Thursday OMAD:

3 x 1/3lb [gf/f 70/30] burger patties w/ Extra Sharp White Cheddar and a little sour cream, 4 x sunny side-up eggs

Dinner… Chicken Breast on top a Salad, Pepperoni, Cheese, Pickles and Olives.

(Karen) #525

Carnitas for dinner

(Keto Koala 🐨) #526

Ok yup, it looks pretty awful, but I’m no chef and I’m sure it tastes ok. It’s gonna to me anyway after a week and a bit of tinned fish.:flushed::nauseated_face:. I’m a terrible dirty lame carnivore and I must be punished!!! :disappointed_relieved::tired_face::sob:. I had a moment of weakness in the shop. Oh well. It’s basically iceburg lettuce, grass fed minced beef, cheese, and sour whatever you call it I think it’s sauracratte or something. I know I spelt that wrong.:wink:. With some sour cream. It looks like regurgitation on a plate but oh well.:joy::joy::joy: Oh this is my OMAD…I’ve only eaten the sour whatsit and I’m already full…And burping for Australia.:flushed::joy::heart::heart:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #527

Looks lovely to me, Aimee! I love me some sauerkraut - I ‘brew’ my own, and the batch I’ve got going at the moment is really tangy! I really love the sourness of it. Kraut + beef + cheese + cream = a match made in heaven in my book!

:+1:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #528

@KetoSnaps I’ve only eaten the Sauerkraut and I’m already full Bec. It’s nice though.:heart::heart::heart:

Simple breakfast of soft boiled eggs, bacon, Swiss cheese & black olives.
Simple dinner of grilled steak & shrimp.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #530

Cheesy spinach scrambled eggs and a creamy coffee with collagen for lunch :grin:

I was once but I might have been older than 31 that time. I disliked it.
I think I was in a McDonald’s once because I met people there? But I didn’t eat anything, I have standards :smiley:

I ate pizza once in a few years when I was younger and probably never below 20. But I immediately got high standards regarding pizza too so it takes a very good pizzeria to satisfy me (not like I ate a proper pizza in 10 years, I am fine with my own not-quite-pizza-but-good-enough-for-me things).

I ate homemade food :slight_smile:

I actually made photos, I will bring them at some point unless they are too ugly. I planned to do ZornFast today but I got hungry.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #533

I wont use anything but, ceramic pans. And the color doesn’t matter at all. I’ve used cheapy white ones, green ones, and now, copper colored ones. They all work fantastically :slight_smile: Cast iron and stainless are nothing but a PITA. No time for that. My GF found some big 13" ceramic pans somewhere recently, on a clearance sale for $8.99. Best pans I’ve ever used :slight_smile:

Part of my 6-course meal today. It’s an off day, more carbs and pretty far from carnivore (my usual this week except today). My ZornFast ended up being a series of OMAD days…

Bread with lard and puple onion, it’s a very popular thing, it’s hard to participate in an organized hiking tour where some food is provided without seeing it. My keto bread contains golden flaxseeds, not normal ones.

I uncertainly call it seitan but it’s probably not quite that at this point :D. I don’t know the definition of seitan. This one is full with eggs and fried in lard, it’s pretty normal in my world, I just never did it with seitan (only the lard part, I consider that almost essential). I won’t do it again but it’s definitely edible and very satiating for me).
eggseitan

Not very good photos but as they aren’t flowers, they should do for now (I ate them already anyway). Gastrophotography is great but I never was good at that.

Pork chop with coconut aminos and bacon, Anaheim pepper with cheddar. Omad, and I went back for another pepper and some chicken livers with sweet cream sauce (not pictured). All nice and tasty.

When life gives you bolted onions, roast the greens! They are delicious. If the bulb is soft, harvest them right away. if it’s hard, let them grow until the bulb gets soft. You can increase the growing time by soaking the onion in water for a few minutes off and on. I still prefer an onion that didn’t bolt, but this is good also.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #537

Cheesesteak in a bowl and crab dip from a local carry out

(alphagk) #538

See My Breakfast this morning! Enjoy and Bon Appetit!

('Jackie P') #539

I roasted the last of the vegetables

Used the roasted lemon and garlic to make a sauce

Took some and baked a camembert on top, instant cheese sauce😋

A friend kindly gave me some rhubarb

I poached it with ginger and vanilla, added some to some raspberry couli and made a jolly nice frankenfluff!

Bloody Marvellous :yum:

@CrackerJax if only my body could handle dairy…your brie recipes look soooo delicious :slight_smile:

Tara was outside, enjoying the sunny afternoon

(Elaine) #541

How do I upload a photo here I can’t see it as an option?

(Ashley) #542

Accidentally over cooked my food as I was busy doing things during. But still is soft and tastes fine!