What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

Must be the rebellion of the cameras today!

Yeah, I know I took a pic, but for some reason it’s not showing? … I did have it on Vibrate, since I keep it on there whilst hunting, so maybe the button just didn’t push properly? Only thing I can think of.

Dinner earlier… Swiss Hamburger, Hard Salami, Ham, Roast Beef and Swiss Cheese. Almond Milk

IMG_6193

(Karen) #3029

Mmmmm BLT. Yeah I tried to make balsamic vinegar glaze/ syrup using Allulose but it never thickened up. A lot of things called keto just aren’t but there are some ideas in there

(Karen) #3031

Brunch in the pan sizzling away.

Cooked the beef ribs for later and popped the brisket in with it. Slow cooked for 2.5 hours in low oven. May have to finish off the brisket in slow cooker if it isnt tender enough. I usually slow cook it over night. Braised in leftover madras stock. … at least I think it was madras hey ho no doubt will be good whatever it was! :slight_smile:

(Karen) #3032

Going barmy lol and photo wont upload grrrrr
a couple of fried eggs and a load of bacon was brunch sizzling away … doh!

Today’s TMAD…

Lunch… Roast Beef and Gravy on Chaffles…
IMG_6201 IMG_6202

Dinner… Sous Vide Top Sirloin, Onions, Mushrooms and Kale with Ham.
IMG_6215

(Butter Withaspoon) #3034

I’m getting ready for a 10k running “race” tomorrow. 3 chook eggs fried up with some onion and some produce from my garden made a good breakfast. I have some nice lamb to take to a bbq this evening

Lunch… Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Sausage. Cream Soda Zevia, Almond Milk and Coffee.

IMG_6220

Dinner… Had Roast Beef, Hard Salami, Pepperoni and Cheese. Also had some Chicken and Kale.

IMG_6222

IMG_6223

(Jane) #3037

Colby cheese ready to wax and age in my cheese cave. You can see where I sampled some on the right - it’s pretty good right now.

Today’s TMAD…

Lunch… 3 - 1/4 lb. Hotdogs, Roast Beef and Hard Salami.

IMG_6230

Dinner… Taco Omelette.

IMG_6231

(Laurie) #3039

Never heard of taco omelet. It looks scrumptious!

They are really good, and one of my favorites now too… Here’s the recipe I came up with if you’re interested. My Son loves them too, and ask for them quite often now too. :slight_smile: :+1:

(Laurie) #3041

Wonderful, thank you!

You’re quite welcome. Hope you enjoy them, and look forward to seeing a pic. :slight_smile:

(Candy Lind) #3043

So nice to be home. Baked bacon, made chaffles, so bacon & eggs OMAD it is!

Chuck steak, slow roasted in the oven under foil. I meant to take it out after 3 hours, but didn’t get around to it til 5 hours, set to 175 degrees. It almost fell apart when I moved it, so tender and juicy. Not shown, some 2 gram carb per serving bar-b-que sauce. Chard and Kale with some walnuts and a few cranberries (dried, but not those sugary snack ones. Plain, tangy ones). A little cheese on top.

Pork chops with a dollop of sour cream, broccoli and mushroom medley.

(Jody) #3046

I am getting terrible at remember to take pictures. lol

Thursday night I smoked another chicken for myself

Friday night I had about 3/4 of a pound of brisket and 1/2 to 3/4 pound of sausage from our favorite BBQ place.

Saturday night I had 5/6th of a smoked pheasant and shrimp.

Sunday was 3 smoked chicken thighs, 6oz shrimp, 4oz turkey breast and some hoghead cheese