What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1206

Simple, beautiful and delicious :yum:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1207

Picnic with some friends!

The eggplant was amazing… and yes, I finally ate a chicken foot. Grilled, it isn’t gross. Not worth the work flavor-wise, but I kept saying to myself, collagen.

The puppy I tried to make friends with. He did finally let me pet him. But mostly when I offered my hand he’d lick it, wag his tail, glance at me and run back to his person. “I like you, wait! I don’t know you and you look weird, ahhhh!” Same reaction as a lot of Chinese kids who haven’t met a foreigner before. Except the licking part.

(Running from stupidity) #1208

Sometimes food isn’t entertainment at all, it’s purely fuel.

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

(Alex ) #1209

I tried that with my ex girlfriend, she was having none of it :wink:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1210

Layers and layers of crepes with heated up raspberries.

I ran out of vanilla extract, and only put in one squeeze of sweetener (1/3 recipe.) Still awesome! May go sweetener-free next time. Really all you need is 1 egg: 1 ounce cream cheese. Anything else is bonus. Cinnamon!

(Karen) #1211

You’ll notice the biggest flavoring added was butter!! Yum

(Karen) #1212

Off the reservation. Pastor went long, very long. Bought lunch at the deli, leaning Paleo.

Kale cabbage a little butternut, peppers cabbage a little quinoa, Cauliflower pilaf, Grilled chicken

(Ellen) #1213

Really fancied green curry but not in a cooking mood so cheated with a shop bought paste & home made flat bread. Bit higher in carbs than home made but hey ho.

(Mike W.) #1214

What app do you use?

(Mike W.) #1215

Keto baby is Keto AF.

(Running from stupidity) #1216

Cronometer. Love it.

(Mike W.) #1217

Thank you

(Karen) #1218

Summer squash re-done with last nights red sauce and spinach. Cauliflower mash with brown butter. Ribeye and a salad

That Steak looks very nice indeed, @Keto6468! :yum:

I actually meant to put this in here, and somehow placed it in, ‘What did you NOT Keto today’? But I guess it worked there too. :smile:

(Running from stupidity) #1220

I actually thought you were becoming as weird as me by posting it there. Because, as you say, they’re things you aren’t eating today.

Yeah, I think I was responding to someone’s reply and just kept typing not thinking what thread I was in. But I have posted stuff like that in the past, based off the same ‘I’m not eating it TODAY’ :slight_smile:

I didn’t know until I couldn’t find the post a little while later.

(Mike W.) #1222

Sous vide locally raised Red wattle pork chops and Brussels au gratin with a sidecar of deviled eggs.

(Ellie Baum) #1223

Burger Patty with habanaro brie, ketoconnect’s cauliflower Mac and cheese. Much yum. (https://www.ketoconnect.net/cauliflower-mac-cheese/)

(Kristin) #1224

@Digital_Dave

After a week of dairy as planned, last night I had dairy and am phlegmed up worse. Could be just an unfortunate progression of an emerging sinus infection, or the increase in mucous could have connection to the dairy I had last night.

Lunch today was prosciutto and olives, but tonight I made fathead pizza.

Tomorrow for lunch I have sardines in olive oil and Caesar salad. Dinner tomorrow night is ground meat stuffed avocado.

I can’t get away from dairy for long. It seems one meal per day has some dairy.

Had @M_Graham_S’s chicken thighs and skins for the WIN!