What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Bacon & scrambled eggs with sriracha and chipotle tabasco

That looks so nice & I don’t even care for mushrooms :slightly_smiling_face:

(Running from stupidity) #1228

Mexican Mexican Mexican! 300g of 36-hour brisket topped with melted mozzarella, some cool crisp iceberg lettuce, pickled jalapenos to heat it up and sour cream and perfectly ripe avocado to cool it down.

Nice way to end a 40-hour fast, indeed.

(Running from stupidity) #1229

See that photo up above? Basically dinner as well :slight_smile:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1230

Dinner out in my favorite little french bistro. I wasn’t hungry the whole day so technically it is a dinner OMAD style. Beautiful red wine, huge rare stake, Roquefort sauce and extra butter served on a side. :yum:

Yeah, I think I going to have to give that a try myself. - Sinuses have been giving me some issues the past few days. But this may be attributed to some of my activities as well? Spent quite a few hours in the basement the other day going through a bunch of stuff and dust could be a culprit as well? But also waking up stuffed up, which can be the addition of the heat, since the night’s are going down into the 30’s presently. And I’m not one for heat. … Will let you know when I do. :slight_smile:

@Chipmunk That’s one pretty Steak :slight_smile: … I love the outside somewhat crisped up like that, but still tender and moist inside. :yum:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1232

Home made “breakfast”of champions served around 4pm :rofl:. Colorful veg to add some mojo to a rainy and cold day, goat cheese, scrambled eggs with sour cream. Lashings of butter :woman_cook:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1233

When u have a stake like that all the desserts and carbage disappears from my sight!

Well said, and true! :slight_smile:

(Karen) #1235

What are the round cupped items? Everything looks yummy!!

(Adriana) #1236

Oh! I’ll have to make this crepes, without sweetener they should work for sweet or salty stuffing. Thanks for sharing.

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1237

That’s baked goat cheese:)

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1238

I say my waffle obsession/cravings has been properly addressed :joy:
I used sylicon molds for those and baked in the oven. I do not like using the waffle maker :roll_eyes:

(Allie) #1239

Oh dear… I’m fasting :joy:

Had something to eat before heading out… Filet Mignon, Spiral Ham and some Fried Eggs.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1241

It’s just 1:1, egg: oz cream cheese

I did no sweetener tonight and I can’t say I noticed a difference. But I did blend in more cinnamon, some fennel seeds and a few pumpkin seeds. And I made the raspberry sauce first, so I spread a bit between every few layers instead of all on top.

I don’t know that I tasted the pumpkin seeds, but the fennel was nice.

(Allie) #1242

This is more or less what I did to make those really good blueberry pancakes a few weeks back, but with some added baking soda and of course blueberries.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1243

How much baking soda?

(Allie) #1244

Normally around half a teaspoon of baking powder but I had used four eggs and four ounces of cream cheese, also erythritol.

(Alex ) #1245

my OMAD for today… (posted a little earlier elsewhere on here sorry for the repetition)

Chicken (Cauliflower) Fried Rice… a MASSIVE portion, made with portobello mushrooms, tons of coconut oil, garlic, spinach, chicken breast, 250g cauli rice, Chinese 5 Spice, peas, eggs, Thai Fish Sauce.

Was epic!