What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Kristin) #884

Well, that sounds perfect!

(Allie) #885

Mine donā€™t either, but itā€™s not a competition. Iā€™m a lazy cook so itā€™s always minimal prep and presentation just isnā€™t on my radar at all.

(Diane) #886

Oh, that looks perfectly yummy!

That looks delicious!

(Mike W.) #888

Thanks!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #889

Pepperoni chips with cheese and mayo/mustard. I was waiting for a grocery delivery (Yay! I have ACV again! And a kilo of frozen raspberries! woohoo!) But that also meant I had to be home and couldnā€™t go to the store till after 9:00 for more everyday groceries.

("Don't call it calories, call it food") #890

Such a good idea! Iā€™m going to do this!

(Running from stupidity) #891

Australia, and Iā€™m sure theyā€™re Australian :slight_smile:

Popped my chicken parma cherry :grin: along with some asparagus/prosciutto & salad with parmesan. Dead impressed with how nice the chicken breast was - Iā€™m assuming it was the thorough beating it got before breading with the pork rinds. Interesting experience hammering an already dead chicken as a reformed vegetarian. Guess Iā€™m cured!

(Ellen) #893

Really bad photo, but under all that garlic butter is lobster with side salad drenched in dressing.

Imagine that being read with a lusty voice. It sounds like a sex phone line for keto dieters. :laughing:

(Running from stupidity) #895

Funny way to spell ā€œartyā€

When I come visit, youā€™re gonna have to make this for me. I miss potato salad. :wink:

Nope, it isnā€™t. I take all mine with my cell. ā€¦ I just love looking at all the dishes to inspire me to make different stuff or try new things! (But also, secretly, I can simply look back at this thread and see what all I eat, if I need that information.) ā€¦ Beats writing everything down, and plus that wouldnā€™t allow for sharing. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #898

Easy :slight_smile: Weā€™re working on how to get it a bit lower-carb, which, sadly, means more experiments :slight_smile:

Please, @Shortstuff, your dishes make my head spin. Have you seen my picture of sardines in the tin? Thatā€™s the very definition of ā€œminimal prepā€! :grin:

For Science!

:+1: I might can even make that. :grin:

What kind of cheese is that?

(Running from stupidity) #902

Itā€™s like youā€™re reading my mind!

You know, @Zenjen, I take my photos with my Android phone, and back them up to Google Photos. Itā€™s free. There, they have a simple photo editor, that can automatically clean up your photo, and make it a little more presentable. I usually use that editor before posting photos here.