What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Lauren) #3422

Stuffed pepper soup. Minus the rice, obviously. With a dollop of sour cream. I love soups. All the soups. I’ve basically existed on taco soup, cabbage soup, and stuffed pepper since October.

Eggs sauge aguacate and salvadoreño cheese.

(Lauren) #3424

The stuffed pepper soup was last night.

This was just lunch. Simple and quick since I’m cleaning out the kitchen for new counters/sinks tomorrow. Sausage links, cheese stick, and some breakfast tea with hwc.

Lunch turkey summer sausage cabbage aguacate and green habanero sauce.

(Running from stupidity) #3426

TWO HOURS! I was so spaced it took two hours to get that together.

And I cut the cucumber up pretty badly, and then placed it incorrectly, just to compound the issues.

What’s your center meat the Brie on top looked gorgeous!

The patty is 250g of 80/20 beef mince (ground beef), freshly ground about five hours earlier. 150g to form the base/well, stuffed with some fired bacon, cheese, tomato sauce, garlic aioli, sliced salami, onion, capsicum and some other stuff, but not much of any of it.

The 80/20 was interesting - it definitely had more shrinkage than the usual mince I get from there, as the first side I cooked made the patty a very distinct V shape after a few minutes, like the top of a cone. But once I flipped it and cooked the second side, it all came back to a normal shape, as per the image.

And it was very nice mince, indeed.

But man, way too much food.

And the Brie was lovely, but it is ugly.

Just about to have dinner, and forgot to post the morning meal from this morning… Leftovers with Eggs.

Some Liver, couple Knockwurst, 4 Eggs and some Fried Onions…

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #3428

Lemon Curry fish and “Plenty of salt and butter” Brussels Sprouts:

(Running from stupidity) #3429

I was just sitting here thinking that we could do this but with chicken, and make chicken kievs quite easily.

Feeling a little rundown today/tonight, so just did a piece of Steak. - 8 hrs. Sous Vide, and seared on the grill. Not as dark as the pic makes it appear in poor lighting. … I did eat 4 Almonds, 3 Brazil Nuts and a small portion of Halo Top Ice Cream afterwards, for flavor. (Hoping I’m not coming down with anything. Wife’s already sick)

Also had a 1/2 glass of GingerAle. I had to pick some up the other night when the Wife was getting sick.

(Lauren) #3431

And…the taco soup. Sorta. I added a yellow squash and a zucchini to it, b/c the needed to be used asap. Plus there are 7 of us, so it stretches it more.

(Diane) #3432

A sort of crack slaw with sausage, mushrooms, cabbage, onions, ginger, garlic, coconut aminos, Asian garlic/chili sauce, a bit of vinegar and some cream.

I have enough to have leftovers for several days. Good thing it was very satisfying!

(John) #3433

No pics, so you’ll just have to use your imagination:

Breakfast was two eggs over medium and two strips of bacon, cooked at home by me. Beverages were coffee and almond milk.

Lunch was a broccoli-cheddar quiche portion served up at the Starbucks located in a Barnes and Noble bookstore in a shopping area near where I work. I avoided the crust. More coffee :). I also took about a 30 minute walk around the sidewalks at the shopping center after lunch.

Dinner (just finished) was pan-seared scallops sauteed in butter and pan-cooked salmon in avocado oil, plus steamed broccoli with butter, cooked at home by my sweet and lovely wife.
Accompanied by a glass of red wine, which I am still working on.

(Kristin) #3434

Lunch: chef salad

Dinner: scrambled eggs, bacon, and chicken piccata

(Leilani) #3435

Mexican chicken burrito bowl/soup. My darling other half made a huge batch of Mexican chicken, last night had some with cauliflower fried rice, today eating it with cream cheese and parmesan plus salad.

(Justin Roberts) #3436

Chuck steak cooked for 1 hour at 137°F with my new sous vide stick. Seared with an electric heat gun.

For lunch I was dared to eat 12 hard boiled eggs, 8 oz. Cream cheese and 60 slices of salami all drenched in Tabasco.
I manhandled it

What's everyone eat for breakfast?
(Running from stupidity) #3438

YOU ARE THE REAL HERO!

Yep. Sterling effort :clap::clap:

Is this some sort of a feast traditional party?

Crazy thing is I got hungry again 8 hours later.