What's everyone eat for breakfast?

(John) #50

It doesnt go as far as it sounds but does make quite a few mini meals

(Brenda) #51

I have a couple of glasses of water then black coffee with 1 tbsp of MCT oil. An hour or so later I usually have 2 slices of bacon, 2 fried eggs, and an avocado with lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and sea salt. Sometimes I have leftovers

(Sue) #52

I usually have scrambled egg, mushrooms and courgettes with a couple of rashers of bacon. Other days it will be a cheese and ham omelette. Once or twice a month I go for a bulletproof coffee which fills me up til lunchtime.

Only coffee with cream usually. Don’t feel hungry for more these days …

Today I also fried 2 eggs in butter with bacon

(Jane) #54

Oh good. I thought maybe you ate all 18 at one meal!

(Running from stupidity) #55

We can’t all be Kris :slight_smile:

3 days ago I ate 18 eggs in one sitting :rofl::rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #57

I had confidence in you!

(Tina Emmons) #58

Look at all of us breakfast skippers! What rebels! I LOVE it! Truly some of the best diet news I ever got after keto and fasting. I love breakfast food but not until brunch time on weekends.:coffee:

I usually have 4 boiled eggs, on days that I have time I have 3 scrambled eggs with avocado.

Black coffee.

(Alex ) #61

Always 2-3 coffees, sometimes a Bulletproof Coffee, sometimes an Omelette, occasionally a cooked Full English.

I once had a kebab, pizza and fried chicken from the night before - but that guy has now left the building.

Mood and energy very much dictates if / what I eat in the mornings.

(Hillary ) #62

I make a keto loaf on Sunday and cut a little off every morning, nuke it, add walden’s farm sugar free syrup and sometimes sugar free whipped topping. Yum yum.

I add erythritol to mine

(Randy) #63

Too salty!!! :grimacing::scream::hot_face:

(Randy) #64

I’ve eaten breakfast probably 3 times in the last year. Otherwise it’s coffee with a splash of almond milk. But I had breakfast a few days ago. Spinach omelette with pepper jack cheese. Skipped lunch so still had a 2MAD day.

(Daisy) #65

Usually a combination of the following: eggs, bacon, cheese, peanut/almond butter, celery, yogurt, etc

(Doug) #66

Black coffee, nasty-ass black coffee that was made 4 hours ago and then got cold in a styrofoam cup, one of those cups I leave on my desk and use over and over until the coffee is leaking through it onto the desk and onto my hand, my hand being a little sore from using a computer mouse so much, long day of work yesterday (cough cough reading this forum cough cough) and into the night along with computer gaming, didn’t even go to the house last night, just made coffee and then fell asleep in this chair.

(Maribel ) #67

how many eggs @Jennc714 ?

I don’t usually eat breakfast (just coffee), but I do enjoy a poached egg on spinach or a cheese and spinach (or other combo) omelet for lunch or dinner.

(Bob M) #69

Lately, I’ve been eating a lot of eggs, but not for breakfast. For “blunch” (say, 10-11 am, no breakfast), and sometimes for dinner. I usually eat 3-4 eggs at a time. The other day, I had 7 in one day. I’ll go through phases, though, like probably next week, where I won’t eat any eggs. It depends on what I want to bring for (b)lunch.