What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Heather Meyer) #3402

And my breakfast this morning(pictured below)…

Oh wait! Its 24 hour fasting today!!!

(Running from stupidity) #3403

HOW GOOD IS THAT BOWL?

I really love that bowl :slight_smile:

I didn’t eat the pizza in the bowl, I just put it there to shoot it, then moved it to a regular plate because I love the bowl too much to sully it by eating out of it :slight_smile:

Fasting today. You’re not helping. I need to get off this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t eat all day yesterday, but was playing catchups from the day before (or posting food my wife ate while I was not eating) so I was editing them while not eating. That’s worse :slight_smile:

But really, it doesn’t seem to bother me, it’s weird. I’ll cook for my wife while I’m having a not-eating day, and it’s not an issue. Seems weird to me.

:+1:

Bowl o’ Beef

SO GOOD. 80% lean mince, shiitake mushrooms, Braunschweiger, salt, pepper, tons of butter, Dijon mustard. Simple, amazing, delicious.

My lunch. Greek yogurt with cacao.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3406

Cajun Stuffed Bell Peppers and Italian Style Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms

They were basically meatballs with a theme :cowboy_hat_face:

Peppers: Ground turkey, bacon, cream cheese, onion, Serrano peppers, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, thyme, raw egg and jalapeño havarti on top.

Mushrooms: Italian sausage, onion, sweet peppers, garlic powder, Asiago cheese, dry basil and oregano, egg and provolone cheese on top.

(Running from stupidity) #3407

A fortunate comma, there

(Michelle) #3408

Brussels sprouts, mushroom and beets fried in butter and garlic.
Added some cream cheese and broth for the sauce and topped with fresh mozza cheese.
And of course some side :cucumber: :cucumber:.

(Jane) #3409

Homemade cured corned beef sous vide and made into corned beef hash. Subbed radishes for potatoes.

Steamed green beans in cheese sauce.

(Wendy) #3410

Today we made crab deviled eggs. Quite tastey!

(Running from stupidity) #3411

OOOH LA LA!

I got one of your likes before. That makes me feel very special! :blush:

Lisa made some stir-fry meat and veggies (without the rice), yesterday.

Took the leftovers and slapped three fried eggs on them.

(Sophie) #3414

What’s not to like about slappin eggs on anything, ffs?!

I think I can officially say EVERYTHING is better with eggs! :grin:

Cotton candy/candy floss?

Also not sure eggs go well with strawberries.

But those aren’t keto. :slight_smile:

However, if you were to have those with eggs, you’d probably just end up eating the eggs, and skip the cotton candy.

I still stand by my declaration. :wink:

(Running from stupidity) #3418

The best that can be said about this, after the disaster that was (eventually!) making it, is that I got some food on the plate for my wife to eat.

(Jody) #3419

Chicken Thigh, Pork Belly, Kiolbassa All Natural Roasted Garlic Sausage, Boiled Eggs (ate one before I took the pic … lol), Cheese, Coleslaw (Homemade Mayo, salt, pepper), pickles and olives

(Karen) #3420

Looks delicious! I think I eat much bigger portions than you do. Maybe I need to rethink

(Karen) #3421

Zoomed in on this plate to see all the delicious whatever’s going on there! What’s your center meat the Brie on top looked gorgeous!