What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Doug) #3362

Ha! I’ve thought of such things too. “This took two hours to make, and only 5 minutes to eat…” :neutral_face:

(Garry (Canada)) #3363

Recipe

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3364

When I saw the fathead I scrolled back up… wait, I thought this was Allie. Oh! It is Allie.

(Allie) #3365

:joy::joy::joy:

I can cook when I want to… just don’t like to waste the time :joy::joy::joy:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3366

I never thought you couldn’t cook. Just that I expect pictures of meat and possibly eggs. Also, I am personally unwilling to use more than one cooking vessel for a meal. So pot calling the kettle black situation.

(Allie) #3367

I get that too. This was a crazy messy afternoon with glass mixing bowls, saucepans, silicone baking sheets and a pizza tray that has now gone into the bin as I got annoyed with it for the last time. Way too much work. But I don’t have to cook all week now.

Ladies, I still maintain my “laziest of lazy keto” title. :grin:

You have seen my tin of sardines picture, haven’t you?

And I only eat pre-cooked bacon.

Beef and bacon. Yum yum

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3370

My new obsession. Beef cooked in butter with cumin, smothered in cream cheese/salsa sauce. (Does that mean sauce sauce? I believe it does,)

Ha! My pre/post mixed collage has resulted in a seriously jacked fork.

(Allie) #3371

That is just shocking.

Mackerel is better than sardines I think, I could do a can of those… better mixed with green olives though, and extra EVOO.

Holy mackerel! (sorry, I couldn’t resist) I think I’m gonna try that.

Can’t argue about the olives either. :yum:

(Doug) #3373

Darren, why not just get a pet pig? (Oh wait, I guess that doesn’t make any sense.)

But yeah, dude - you retain your crown. :slightly_smiling_face:

Still lazing about, but forgot to post this earlier. … Wife used up some Hamburger this morning and added some Fried Eggs & Sausage with Cheese. First pic shows how it showed up. Then added 2 more eggs and mixed.

:+1:

It almost looks like a picture @juice could have taken.

(Doug) #3377

:smile:

It does, but it would have to become a daily routine. Wake up, drive to farm, buy pet pig. I’ll let you work out the afternoon part.

Pros: good bacon every day. Pet pig. Better than precooked.
Cons: erm…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whew, man am I beat!
I actually had to butterfly these and put them on the skillet. :woozy_face:

(Allie) #3380

Stressful cooking day for us both :joy:

Sorry, Allie, all out of likes.