What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

I would have one my self, but they are not for the flat electric stoves. Flames they crave, it is. :slight_smile:

So, still feeling a bit wonky at the moment, but did try to eat something else tonight…

Had a Salad, and then the wife made a Double Mushroom, Bacon Cheese Burger, some Cheese, Pickles, Olives and Broccoli and Cauliflower with Butter. … I ate it, and it was good. But still feeling Blah… :face_with_thermometer:

(Running from stupidity) #2159

Or induction!

Yes, that too… But I’m actually looking into something I’ve wanted that could help? … I have a full sized Stainless Steel grill, which does work just fine, but I have cranking it up for smaller stuff, since it’s so big. But I miss having one of these around. I remember growing up using these all the time.

Oh, and I found the ultimate dress-ware for any keto-goer who likes to cook. Especially when outdoors. Helps when grilling outside in the chilly weather. The Season-Me Grilling Hoodie :smile:

(Running from stupidity) #2162

Oh man. I SO want one of those.

Here’s the link…

https://www.rosegal.com/meat-hoodie/shop/

Should pull up like this. It’s a site V has been looking at from time to time… It’s not a Women’s site, but the ad shows as above? (Maybe it’s a sale?) … They have Men’s and Women’s stuff.

(Jane) #2164

I use coconut oil or ghee on mine after every use. My son scrubs his with salt - never uses water to clean it.

(Running from stupidity) #2165

It’ll have to wait a while, I have no idea what size to buy :slight_smile:

(Carl Keller) #2166

@Digital_Dave I would totally wear that to a vegan restaurant:

(Running from stupidity) #2167

The real question is: Why would you be going to a vegan restaurant in the first place?

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #2168

These hoodies are sweet!

(Running from stupidity) #2169

OK, so these eggs were, again, good but not great. Next step is higher temp and lower time (again).

(The LH one got marked by me dropping bacon on it :slight_smile:

Also, there’s not much bacon because my wife is a bacon thief.

A fresh Spinach, blue cheese, deli meat, salad with avacado oil, cider vinigar, some cheddar cheese!
Sometimes I like something fresh and light for a meal, happens to be dinner tonight! This is fabulous! I also put a tsp. of sesame oil :cherry_blossom:

i’d steal that bacon too!

Bet he has some friends !!!

(Running from stupidity) #2173

MY BACON!

Nah, it’s Carl.

Not my picture. Just illustrating one of my buddies these days for when I need to keto up a meal a bit (e.g. someone else cooking, it’s low carb, but not very high fat content).

This brand is really good and sold in most local grocery stores. I find the fancier the store the less appealing the products are, actually. If I’m lucky I can come across some of the good imported Spanish and Italian stuff but usually most meats I come across are sugar-laden, added honey, you name it. This is just pork, salt, spices, and found in QFC (for the Americans on here, our state’s version of Kroger).

Very tasty, would happily eat a bucket of this (and seriously burn out my satiety signal, but whatever!)

Looking for some more info!
(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2175

Brie, bacon and homemade sauerkraut. Weird combo, but I like it.

(Allie) #2176

Bacon, eggs, sausages and mayo - OMAD today.

(Jocelyne Slattery) #2177

I have so much trouble cooking pork belly! And, I am a really good cook…usually. What’s the trick? Yours looks really yummy.