What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Jane) #2178

I wish I could take credit for them! I was eating at the best BBQ restaurant I’ve ever been to. It’s called Killens and is located in Pearland, a community south of Houston.

(Ellen) #2179

Slow cooked beef madras (2nd bowl) not quite enough kick to it so have added more chillis and will let it cook for a few more hours.

(Ellen) #2180

Dagnamit, wish I knew this sooner, threw mine (40+ years old) out last year after housemate ruined it, to the extent that rust was flaking off it.

(Running from stupidity) #2181

Yeah, that one may have been too far gone by the sounds of it. So don’t stress :slight_smile:

(Deborah ) #2182

Those look really good. I’ll have to try doing that! :slight_smile:

(Deborah ) #2183

YES! The only way to cook a steak! Whenever I order steak in a restaurant, I always stress very rare. :slight_smile:

(Mike W.) #2184

Holy[spoiler]shit[/spoiler]. Bacon fat Alfredo over zoodles with a white truffle oil drizzle.
#juicefork

(Running from stupidity) #2185

:joy:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #2186

When my wife was pregnant with our 2nd child (…and a wee bit hormonal) we went to a business dinner where I introduced her to some associates.
She ordered a t-bone, rare. It arrived at the table slightly curled at the edges from having been overcooked…a lot. She looked at it, her lip quivered, and a giant horse tear welled up in her eye then rolled down her cheek. She’s not a crier.
:joy:
Today, she’d probably go after the chef.

Yes Ma’am, they do taste pretty good that way. My wife came up with that not that long ago, and I’ve had it a couple times now. The Ham and Egg Salad goes together quite well. And simple eating too. :slight_smile:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #2188

I’ve been wanting to try making something like this for awhile now. Keto friendly Shepherd’s Pie.

(Cindy) #2189

I’ve keto’d nothing today! :slight_smile: 24 hrs into my first 36 hr fast, so I’ll just look at the pictures and drool. :wink:

Chicken & Asparagus Salad with Sriracha & Mayo

27.5 hrs. here. … but yep, still like to visit those still eating. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #2192

I’m doing an accidental 24-hour fast, but I’m the same :slight_smile:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #2193

You guys rock!
I ate 2nds of my shepherds pie in your honor!

:rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #2194

Always giving, Don. Always giving :slight_smile:

Here here! … And I have to say I’ve never had Shepards Pie, but it looks and sounds good.:slight_smile:

Duuuuude

(Running from stupidity) #2197

Oh baby…