What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8215

Davie’s KETO Grand Slam Special $1.49

Three eggs any style, two sausages and four strips of crispy bacon and a quadruple espresso with HWC.

ONLY AVAILABLE AT OUR HOME LOCATION. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #8216

Man oh man! That looks like a great special!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8217

Big love to @Shortstuff for the food inspiration! Salmon and scrambled eggs :heart: it was lovely!

(Jody) #8218

Carnivore Day 9

Feel bad … didn’t take a picture. It was the same as day 8 … 1.5lb [73/27] Ground Beef, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzards, 3 soft boiled eggs.

This finishes all the Liver and Gizzards … so I have an idea for the next 2 night. We’ll see if it pans out … stay tuned, same Carnivore time, Same Carnivore Channel!

Thank you. I am so honored! :star_struck:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8220

I LOVE those. And the coconut pineapple :ok_hand:t4:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #8221

I wanna try these SOOOOO bad. But my Sicilian butt would put Rao’s all over it with parm cheese.

Do they taste like noodles?

(Little Miss Scare-All) #8222

That’s it. We disown you.

(Jody) #8223

TOUGH CROWD. :smiley:

(Mame) #8224

…or you might be feeling too lazy to require proof? :wink:

Yeah, I usually just do the Coconut myself, but the Watermelon was the only one they had. I like to have one here and there, but don’t want to do them regularly though. :+1:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8226

Zoodle Pasta Salad

Raw Zoodles, Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon, Fontina and Parmesan Cheeses, Giardiniera, Peperoncini, Pickled Sweet Peppers and Kalamata Olives. Italian Dressing of course. :man_cook:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face:

Any yummy salad recipes?

Salt & pepper fried Hake with salad and homemade tartar sauce.

Stopped by Viva Chicken and got a roasted chicken and sides. I love it. You get a “chicken dinner” but instead of mashed potatoes and carby biscuits, you can get green beans and salads. You can pick three sides so I got 2 salads and green beans but the amounts were huge so we just had the green beans tonight and will save the salads for tomorrow.

Not a meal tonight, since I ate my OMAD earlier today at work. But I actually forgot I picked these up the other day when I was grocery shopping. So will be taking some with me tomorrow though. :slight_smile:

What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!
(Ellen) #8230

Not really, they’re better as noodles rather than pasta, but definitely tell not the real thing.

(Miro) #8231

I am missing how you made the sauce/gravy for the pulled pork. Can you share the sauces you used?

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8232

Chicken, bacon, fancy bologna :muscle: and mayo. Cronometer said my lunch was 0.3g carbs! Party on!

I have started a new thread because some people are having loading issues with this one. See here :point_right: What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy! :point_left::eyes:

closed #8234