What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Now I’ve got to do this, just to see if you keep your promise! :wink:

Anything on the cauliflower, or is it just cut and roasted?

I like that you mentioned the gravy, but didn’t cover everything up with it. :grin:

EDIT: That’s a really great picture! :+1:

(Allie) #1644

(Allie) #1645

I now need to put these away, far far away out of my sight… :joy:

(Running from stupidity) #1646

I’ve sent a whatsapp message to my wife to check. It might have duck fat on it, I’m not sure. I should have an answer in the morning.

Yeah, it really works with some photos (like the super-thick piece of steak from about three weeks ago) - but otherwise, yeah, you’re spot on, it just make a photo of some brown stuff on a white plate :slight_smile:

(Diane) #1647

Do you have a recipe for Keto Carmel Corn?

(Mike W.) #1648

Yup!

(Zenjen) #1649

Mission LCHF birthday cake completed ! Feeling proud :smiley:

(Allie) #1650

Good job!

(Ellen) #1651

Pan fried bacon, sprouts & “steak” with garlic, chilli & parmesan, looks a mess but tasted good.

A mess is usually the best!!

(Ellen) #1653

@dlc96_darren, that’s my last like for 20 mins!

I’ve already ran out TWICE today! :laughing:

(Ellen) #1655

Ooh get you! :wink: :bacon:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1656

You people have GOT to stop doing this to me!!! I was going to fast through Thanksgiving dinner, now, after tormenting myself viewing this thread, I’m salivating.

(Running from stupidity) #1657

Here is the answer. And I quote:

Bit of oil and salt

So yeah, do whatever you want, it seems, it’s pretty freeform :slight_smile:

Just got back from our neighbor’s place a little while ago. Had some real nice food and conversation and glad everyone was doing well. … Had some Regular Ham, Stuffed Ham (a Southern Maryland Favorite) some Turkey with very little gravy, little Sauerkraut, and a couple pieces of Yams (Sweet Potatoes).

And the second plate was similar, with more Ham, Turkey, 2 more pieces of Yams and some Seafood Salad.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :slight_smile:

I believe I had the perfect keto Thanksgiving. Ham, turkey, green beans, salad, and bratwurst. Followed it with whipped cream and blackberries (I forgot to take a picture of those :slightly_frowning_face: ).

Really filled up on the good stuff, so I couldn’t even be tempted by the desserts.

I survived
(Virginia ) #1661

Looks really good :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #1662

Thanks Honey, the chocolate cheesecake taste great. :kissing_heart:

Welcome… I actually like the bite you gave me, better than the Pumpkin version I made. :slight_smile: