What did you Keto today?

(Mirissa Joy Beavers) #380

Beef nachos over pork rinds.

(Becky Searls) #381

What is TBS?

(Guardian of the bacon) #382

Tablespoon

Or a nice strong pinch :smiley:

Pan fried brats, carmelized onion and peppers, homemade sauerkraut and some avocado.

(chris.coote) #384

2 keto breakfast sandwiches from McD. Still amazed at how accommodating they can be…

Moved recipe to its own topic… Cookie dough fat bombs

(Jonathan Bowers) #386

Buffalo wings fried in coconut oil. Seasoned with kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder. Sauce is 50/50 butter and franks red hot, couple drops of worchestire sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder.

(Kathy L) #387

Where do u live? Where’s here?

(chris.coote) #388

USA, DC area, thought it seems to be the case as far away as Harrisburg, PA.

(Jonathan Bowers) #389

I ground my own hamburger tonight with left over filet scraps from a tenderloin. Sous vide a 3/4 pound burger at 129f (medium rare) for 1 hour and finished with a cast iron sear. Topped with guac, mayo, low sugar ketchup and bacon.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #390

Alfredo with leftover homemade keto meatballs. 4 grams carbohydrate per 1/2 cup of sauce. Super rich and very good.
Meatball recipe:

(joievawter) #391

So the other night I was having steak at a nice restaurant for my husband’s company work party and I finally tried the butter with your steak! I asked for garlic butter (they make a fabulous one) and oh my, I was in heaven! No more A-1 sauce for me (even though I do love it).

(Becky Searls) #392

Lots of fun trying to make cheese crisps tonight! First batch burned so I turned down to 400 and watched the 2nd batch more carefully plus used s different “quesadilla” cheese for 3 (because I ran out of the Parmesan) and made little pizzas out of those! So yummy! And filling!!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #393

OMG YUMMY YUMMY those look GOOD

(G. Andrew Duthie) #394

Had a burger and a cheddar-jalapeno bratwurst, both dipped in leftover beef gravy made from the drippings of short ribs from a few days ago.

I had more gravy left over than I needed for the burger and brat, and I wasn’t sure how much longer it’d keep, so I grabbed a spoon and ate it like soup. Does that make me a bad person? :wink:

BTW - it was keto gravy…only beef drippings, broth, HWC and sour cream.

Awwwwwww…those look so cute, too!

(Liz) #397

For the sake of the fact that “you are what you eat,” I made pork chops cooked in bacon grease and topped with bacon cream sauce! :pig: :pig: :pig:

It did not dissapoint!

(Jonathan Bowers) #398

Felt like a salad tonight, added sardines w/ oil, shredded asiago, bacon crumbles, and Parmesan whisps.

(Courtney Lopez) #399

Sooooooooo I may have made some keto connect bread and went a little apeshit and ate half the loaf. Did I read somewhere that a carb cycle is a good thing? Like double calorie one day and 500 the next day? :wink: I sure hope so. But for real that fucking bread man…holy crap!