What did you Keto today?

This is a variation of Vietnamese pho. The noodle is shirataki noodle, which is zero carb and is a prebiotic. Had to add some butter to fatten it up. (It’s a lot more delicious than it look, all the flavor is in the bone broth.)

Here is my typical lunch that I eat daily which I make a variation of; eggs, meat, vegetables (usually dark leafy green from my garden), some form of fermented foods or prebiotic, and herb. This tends to be the main meal for the day, sometimes I don’t even eat after work. I make two of this in the weekend and put it in the fridge and I’m set for work lunch for two days.

(Eggs scrambled in low heat with lard, mushroom, onion, pepper, sauerkraut, sage, turmeric & ginger powder, black pepper and sea salt.)

Goats? I love goats. I love got cheese too - do yours produce?

(James storie) #2352

Classic!

And that is a homemade latte in the corner!

(Anderson Herzogenrath Da Costa) #2353

Sliced pork belly - in French Canadian we call it “grillades”

(Zu) #2354

Yeah, when they give good milk for sure… At the moment, they all up the duff… so not much sharing going on with their milks…but in a few short weeks, God-willing they will spit out a few babies for us, and we can share their milk. Its a hard winter here (this year not too bad) so we tend to tolerate less sharing of milk so they can just be happily fat and preggo - its not easy having a gut full of arms and legs and goats give multiple babies more… When they come out - I can’t help but getting obnoxiously beautiful images of a BBQ… nasty, aren’t I?

(Sophie) #2355

We had 7-6-5 Pork Loin, Marinated Mushrooms and Loaded Cauliflower. Was yummy.

Marinated Mushrooms
7-6-5 Pork Loin
Loaded Cauliflower

(matt ) #2356

Started with some wings. Pizza is next.

(matt ) #2357

Pepperoni pizza with fresh basil.

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #2358

Broke a 137hrs fast and then the feasting began!

First mini meal

Appetizer (that homemade Alabama white sauce for dipping)

Aaaand Meatza with a ground beef crust (steak is one of the meats inside) for the main course (Halo Top for dessert)

I wouldn’t call this ‘keto’, but it’s low carb.

I would rate the crust a 0, and the topping a 10. The coconut flour crust have a weird aftertaste to me, maybe I added too much of something. I’ll do almond flour next time instead.

Edit: the coconut flour gave me constipation, I switched to almond flour.

(Ernest) #2360

Fried snapper with coconut cream curry sauce

(Jessika Nilsson) #2361

Today’s breakfast: Pork rind pancake flavored with criallo bean cacao and served with loosely whipped cream, fresh Swedish blueberries (bilberries?) and butter :heart_eyes:

(Jase) #2362

As promised - new BBQ success. Today’s smoke of sirloin steak, ribs and whole chicken - lovely. Tastes great. I like it, wife likes it, dog likes it - son says eeerh! Doesn’t taste right :0(

(KetoMarine) #2363

I hope they taste as good as they look. I think I’ll try grilling some to keep as snacks. How did you marinate them?

Well boy kids… yummy!

Spicy Prawns & Zoodles

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2366

… just went in the sous vide bath… two 3-lb cowboy ribeyes!

They were so good I did them again this morning with BPC. Then gonna clean the house as it’s finally cooled down here in Oregon.

(James storie) #2368

Taco omelet!

My first one of these, so wish me luck! (I posted my recipe here: Beef liver, onions, and mushrooms)

Beef Liver, Onions, & Mushrooms (YUM):

Sauteeing:

After adding HWC:

Finished product:

10/10 - will do again! :grin: