What did you Keto today?

(Megan) #1331

Coconut flour pancake with strawberries and whipped cream. I don’t usually eat breakfast but this was a nice treat on a Sunday morning.

I made these a while back off Diet Foctor website and they were phenomenal. Filled them with cheese and ham, and had as close to a real sandwich in a long time. For some reason though, both the second and third time I made them, the tops rose up beautifully like before, but when i cut into them, the tops had hollowed out. Not sure what I did differently to make this happen, but even a batch full of bottoms were pretty good!

(Clare) #1333

Venison haunch with a crispy crunch coating of pork rinds and pecorino, served with avocado and artichoke salad. I’d have taken a photo but I was too busy eating it.

(Aliesha Barnett) #1334

So true Daisy! Is there any recipes you would recommend?

(Mike W.) #1335

Bacon fat and sriracha.

I think I may even have one on here that I make…

I have made a few variations. Basically it is about double nut flour to butter plus sweetener. You can use any nuts although some come out with a sloppier mix like walnuts but they still taste great. I usually make my own ground nuts too. I bought some hazelnut flour and it was awful. I think they took a load of fat out or something but it is super dry and pretty nasty!

You need to let the biscuits cool as they are super crumbly when hot. They are pretty yummy!

dang! Hate when I see a typo when it’s too late. “Potatoes” … :blush:

(Ernest) #1338

Sunday is prep day for me…and BBQ.

(Terri) #1339

I have gotten feedback that you need to be careful not to mix the dough much once psyllium husk powder and liquid meet. I wonder if that would cause the problem?

I live in Denmark, so no Whole Foods :blush: I get halloumi at my local green grocer. Here in Denmark, they are usually run by people of middle eastern descent. Maybe you can find a similar place to buy halloumi in the US?

(matt ) #1341

Went with sausage and pepperoni pizza bowl this time. See a pattern here? Easy and tasty and filling.

(paul ) #1342

Is that sous Vide?If it is it looks amazing. I want one.

Thanks, I will try that next time.

(Sheri Knauer) #1344

Today I ate a whole lotta nothing! I started a fast last night with 36 hours as my goal. Here is what I made today though! Home made sausage!

Ingredients prepped and ready to grind the pork shoulder and bacon

Sausages ready to be cooked and eaten…tomorrow!

(Andrew Anderson) #1345

I reckon pork rinds and Parmesan may make the most amazing breading for any food. Tonight it was boneless legs and thighs!

(Jenn Monaghan) #1346

Stuffed crust fathead pizza. Because the dough being made of mozzarella is just not enough!

(Arlene) #1347

Jennifer, I can see you’re really suffering with that pizza. :wink: It looks really, really yummy!

(Jenn Monaghan) #1348

I was in the break room at work this morning shaking my BPC and only got one strange look.

Keep meaning to do this. Looks fab.

(matt ) #1350

Ham and cheese and ham and cheese and ham and cheese on a homemade bun.