Torani syrup uses

(Guardian of the bacon) #1

I wanted to try the Torani sugar free syrups. They are sweetened with Splenda. Of course, I could not source them locally so I went direct to their website. I was going to buy a couple bottles, ended up with 6 bottles/6 pumps to get free shipping and 10% off first order.

If anybody is experienced with these syrups or even if you have innovative ideas of how to try them besides putting a squirt in my coffee I am anxious to hear them. Flavoring up some HWC mousse is high on my list to try.

Salted caramel, white chocolate, brown sugar cinnamon, s’mores, peanut butter, raspberry

I miss my Bailey's French Vanilla coffe creamer
(Scott Shillady) #2

Brown sugar cinamon, sounds like an interesting start to a bbq sauce??

(Meeping up the Science!) #3

They are great with your full fat yogurt as flavors.

(Guardian of the bacon) #4

Great minds think alike. That was my incentive for picking up the yogurt.

(Meeping up the Science!) #5

If you eat cottage cheese, great there, too. Great for SF BBQ as you mentioned. They do not have maltodextrin like powdered splenda, so they are a better choice than that. They also make a “sweetener syrup” that’s basically liquid splenda without a flavor.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #6

Would love to hear your thoughts on the flavors, once you’ve had a chance to try them.

I’ve been getting Jordan’s Skinny Syrups from Bed, Bath, & Beyond, because they’re pretty inexpensive, and they have been tasty so far. But they have a limited selection of flavors (typically just Vanilla and Salted Caramel or Caramel), apart from seasonal variations (Peppermint, Pumpkin, etc.).

I’ve also used the Da Vinci syrups. Used to be able to get them cheap (< $5/bottle) from Sam’s Club, but my local club stopped carrying them. They’re much more expensive online.

(Guardian of the bacon) #7

I’m having coffee with s’more now. it is tasty. I didn’t really order them for coffee flavoring as I enjoy my coffee with just a bit of hwc and coconut oil. These 6 bottles may last me a lifetime as I don’t anticipate using them often but am looking forward to experimenting with an occasional treat.

Again I ordered direct from Torani website. Invoice was for $57.85 with my 10% off. $7.19-$7.99 / bottle pre discount + $2.99 / pump x 6.

I like the salted caramel in iced coffee with HWC. Sometimes they sell Torani (or other sugar free syrups) at TJMaxx or Marshall’s. I’ve also seen it at World Market.

(Morgan Rose) #9

Following. I was just looking at these on amazon thinking :thinking: oh the possibilities.

Then realizing I’m not creative with recipes so I’m hoping someone else has been haha.

I really miss raspberry tea tho! So there may be a start there for me

(G. Andrew Duthie) #10

The other thing you can do is Italian sodas. I’ve done coconut syrup + selzer + HWC for a nice coconut Italian soda.

(Guardian of the bacon) #11

Their website has recipes.
http://www.torani.com/recipes

(Tammy Kidd) #13

I buy the Jordans Skinny syrups they are alot cheaper.

(Trisha) #14

You can put some syrup in fat bombs too.

I use the salted caramel in cheesecake fluff…amazing! I tried to upload the recipe from Pinterest, but couldn’t figure it out. I’m sure there’s a tutorial. Still learning how to navigate/ utilize the forum.

Victory!

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #17

I use Torani in coffee, tea, keto pancakes, keto desserts, club soda, seltzer water… drinking heavy cream. LOL

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #18

And fat bombs!

(Guardian of the bacon) #19

Any favorite desert recipes?

(Guardian of the bacon) #20

Brown Sugar Cinnamon in coffee is nice.

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #21

I don’t have a favorite - but I tend to use the French Vanilla with almost everything. It also worked really well when I made keto caramel sauce. I mixed the French Vanilla and Classic Caramel flavors to enhance the flavor. It was a hit! I loosely followed this recipe. I also added cinnamon to it to pair with the no bake cheesecake I made.