Torani syrup uses

(Guardian of the bacon) #22

Drizzled a bit of Brown Sugar Cinnamon Torani sugar free on some pecan halves…oh my. :heart_eyes:

(Derek I. Batting) #23

I’ve been using them in Keto Chow almost daily since last summer. The “Rich Chocolate” Keto Chow, while nummy on it’s own, is still always just Rich Chocolate. Raspberry, Salted Caramel, Regular Caramel (subtly different somehow), Peppermint and Black Cherry have been my faves so far. Orange, you would think might be nice in a chocolate drink, but not so much. Also, no matter how much Vanilla I add, it doesn’t come out tasting like a twisty cone. :confused:

How is it that no one has mentioned Keto ice cream, yet?! Mmmmmm…ice cream. I found a recipe the other day that called for the use of Torani syrup and was devastated that it wasn’t easily accessible in Australia. USA foods carries vanilla and caramel, but the thought of spearmint chic chip ice cream almost had me drooling.

(Georgia) #25

I use the sugar free fruit flavors (watermelon and lime) in sparkling water to make a “soda” in order to drink more water.

I can’t find sf lemon gelatin anywhere so I may have to try to make my own with SF lemon syrup and plain gelatin.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #26

Have you seen the “cinnamon toast crunch” cereal recipe made with crushed pork rinds? The salted caramel is great in that. Otherwise I’m boring and just use it in my after dinner “fancy” coffees. Salted caramel + shake of cinnamon + HWC, whip with frother, add hazelnut coffee.

(Guardian of the bacon) #27

Butter Pecan Whipping cream aka Ice cream.

1/2 cup HWC
1 1/2 pumps brown sugar cinnamon syrrup.
small hand full pecan pieces

Add whipping cream and syrup in container and whip to desired consistency
Add in Pecan pieces
Transfer to serving bowel and place in freezer.
Stir every 15 minutes until it gets desired hardness.

Very tasty.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #28

2 pumps of Jordan’s Salted Caramel, plus 2 Tbsp ACV, in 16oz of water = Caramel Apple beverage.

Quite tasty.

(Guardian of the bacon) #29

? Looks to me they are quite comparable on Amazon? I bought direct from Torani cheaper than on Amazon.

(Tammy Kidd) #30

I buy them at Gordmans for $4.00 a bottle.

(Guardian of the bacon) #31

I don’t have a Gordman’s or any other local supplier of any of the sugar free syrups that I could locate.

(Marshelle) #32

Keto crepes, splash in LaCroix seltzer water. The s’mores and French vanilla are amazing. I haven’t tried the caramel but it’s waiting in the cabinet. Our ROSS DRESS FOR LESS had at least twenty bottles of the Skinny and another brand that I can’t remember. WalMart has Toriano for $3.68.

I recently bought a personal blender (like a Nutribullet) and started making protein smoothies as occasional meal replacements. The variety of sugar free syrups really lets me get creative. Here is one of my favorites:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Smoothie:

1 C unsweetened almond milk
3 raw eggs (washed)
2 T sugar free vanilla syrup
1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
2 T unsweetened coconut
1 T natural peanut butter
1 cup raw spinach
1 cup ice

I don’t care for the taste of most protein powders so that is why I use eggs (just be sure to wash them well before cracking). Trust me, you can’t taste the eggs or the spinach at all. The coconut adds some texture but if you’re not a fan just leave it out. Tastes just like a thick shake and keeps me satisfied for a good 6 hours.

(LongHaulKeto) #34

Just bought 3 bottles from a local resturant supply, wish I thought to look for pumps for them. I use them in keto candies/fat bombs, pumpkin waffles, flavoring in crusts etc

(Kathleen Lupole) #35

I use the Da Vinci syrups in my 1 minute muffins and faux cheesecake danish. Gingerbread is my favorite. I like to use the strawberry, peach or raspberry in plain yogurt. When I make it with strawberry I might add some fresh berries if they are in season. I don’t use them too often but enough to satisfy the urge for something sweet.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #36

I’m confused. Wouldn’t the goal be to reduce the taste for “sweet” so keto feels more natural? Right now, blackberries picked right off the trail feel like candy. If I were to increase my tolerance for sweetness, the natural stuff wouldn’t be such a treat. Just sayin’.

(Becky) #37

I miss wild blackberries!

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #38

It depends on the person. I didn’t have any keto ‘sweets’ until maybe 6-7 mos in. And I can honestly say, it hasn’t affected how I experience foods - but I’ve never been one who needed to have foods really sweet; it’s alway been easy for something to be too sweet for me. I’m more inclined to eat salty foods.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #39

Oregon is lousy with them right now. I really need to get out there with a Tupperware container and get to work.

(Becky) #40

Oh my gosh! I’m from Washington state originally and am so disappointed in the tasteless supermarket blackberries. I keep imaging black berry jam made with sukrin…

(Stickin' with mammoth) #41

I laugh my ass off every time I pass those $6.99 pints of Driscoll’s blackberries in the supermarket. In the Oregon supermarket. It’s like selling snow to Alaskans.