This is our new life!

Here is an email my wife, Lisa, sent to The Diet Doctor about our progress on the ketogenic diet.

It also serves as a before and after shot. Because, quite frankly, we didn’t have too many pictures of ourselves before, so this picture of us, taken at a wedding, had to make do. :grin:

How many Keto couples do we have?
(LeeAnn Brooks) #2

Wow! Great job!

Thanks!

(Ellen) #4

Amazing!

(Sarah Slancauskas) #5

That is an incredible transformation! Very well done to you both.

Thanks, Sarah.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #7

Wonderful effort, you both look great.

Thank you, Kate.

(Rita) #9

Congratulations! So nice to see your transformation!

Thank you, Rita.

(Sophie) #11

My God, you look like two totally different people!
Congratulations to both of you on such a wonderful job! :clap::clap: :clap:

Thank you, Sophie.

Funny story: when we were taking that “after” picture, Lisa realized that her shirt wasn’t as form fitting as she was hoping, and I told her not to worry about it (you know, me being a man and not wanting to give her the time to go put on a different blouse, and come back to take MORE pictures), that the difference would be obvious.

She reluctantly agreed, but when she put the two side-by-side, she realized, I was right. :grinning:

(charlie3) #13

The best thing on this forum are the before and after pictures. Keep them coming.

The both of you have done a FABULOUS job!! Well done.

(Wendy) #15

This is inspiring! I love how your wife was able to enjoy the trip. There is so much joy in being able to do the fun things in life. You both look great too!

(Frank) #16

Wow wow wow!

You’re right, Wendy. It was a special experience. I am VERY THANKFUL for Lisa’s improved health.

It makes me excited for the many more years we’ll have together!

(Running from stupidity) #18

I’m not big on before/after photos, but this is pretty wild. Look at the difference in your (Darren’s) eyes!

No kidding! I used to think I had really small, squinty eyes.

Nope, just fat. :slight_smile:

(Bob M) #20

Still a massive achievement.