The Great Big Public Keto Before And After Thread!

(Michelle isaacson) #876

@DaveJackson You look awesome and I am glad I am not the only one who forgets we should only chew food and not our cheek. :slight_smile:

(Michelle isaacson) #877

@Momof5 I love your story and your journey! Thank you so much for the compliment :slight_smile:

(Michelle isaacson) #878

@PetaMarie Thank you for the complimentā€¦Honestly, it is hard to even find pics of me as I shy away from the camera.

I do truly feel better. :slight_smile:

(Jane) #879

You look amazing!

(Michelle isaacson) #880

Thank you! I have never felt better! :slight_smile:

(Becky) #881

@Gumby, you glow!! You are so beautiful before and after, but you look so much healthier and seem so much happier!!! Congrats :confetti_ball::balloon:
@DaveJackson amazing job! Kudos to you sir for taking control! You look incredible!
I find that this way of life makes me personally realize the value in everyday things. It helps me to find the positive in even the most negative situations. I donā€™t know if that is due to mental clarity or to a new found respect in myself! All I know is Iā€™m so stinking proud of everyone for taking control of their health and setting a higher bar for their happiness! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

(traci simpson) #882

This is me 5 years ago! First picture - I have to tell yā€™all that I was on phentermine at that time. Not now though. Second pic is now.

(Susan) #883

Congratulations, Traci =). You look so toned and in great shape. My kids would say ā€œjackedā€ and mean it has an extreme compliment! You look fantastic, such an inspiration to all of us!!

Awesome!!! I had a doctor tell me once I would need to begin and continue to take a weight loss drug probably the rest of my life because of metabolic syndrome (I had no idea what metabolic syndrome even meant), the pills would have been $80/mo with a special discount card and had a warning about not knowing heart effects (it was something new on the market), so glad I passed and eventually found Keto WOE.

(traci simpson) #885

Thank you, however Iā€™m a good 10 pounds from that first picture.

(traci simpson) #886

I feel like I was living a lie because I was fit and toned but I had help. I wasnā€™t even eating like I should have been (sweets and some bagels etc) but it didnā€™t matter because with the Phentermine, it kept me in check. I got on it because my BF at the time was on it because of his sugar addition and he was very fit so I jumped on the bandwagon at a size 14 and got down to an 8. Iā€™m still at an 8 but not as muscular as before. Itā€™s been a struggle being off and keeping my weight and motivation up but Iā€™m not giving up.

(Michelle isaacson) #887

Thank you! :slight_smile:

(Edith) #888

Just remember youā€™ve got us on the forum to keep you going.

(traci simpson) #889

Thanks!

Lokā€™tar Ogar!

(Rosita ) #891

Wow Congratulations

(traci simpson) #892

Yes they suck you Iā€™m because you start losing weight and you feel good and so you stay on. I wish Iā€™d gotten off long before I did.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #893

Start Sept. 7, 2018 205 lbs/38ā€ waist and unable to walk for the whole summer because of a prosthetic wound from too much weight.

Maintenance Nov. 30, 2019 144 lbs/31ā€ waist wearing the prosthetic always and walking 10x as far effortlessly again. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Tessa) #894

Nice job! You are an inspiration to us all!!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #895

Nice!