The Great Big Public Keto Before And After Thread!

Congrats! … I too just had Emergency Surgery for a strangulated Hernia, and they ended up repairing 3 as well. I was planning to have something done after the winter, but having it become blocked, rushed things a bit. :slight_smile: … I had dropped roughly 85 lbs. before it happened, so I’m pretty sure this helped?

(Jane) #654

You look GREAT !!!

(Alex ) #655

Amazing work @CaptainKirk !

(MyLove MyLife) #656

Congrats! Looking great!!

(Laurie) #657

@CaptainKirk, thank you for sharing your inspiring photos. Good luck with your next goals!

(Kirk Wolak) #658

Yeah, my doctor explained that my hernia was hurting more because I lost the “FAT CAP” that was keeping my intestines on the right side of the muscle wall. Losing that, kinda opened it up!

Glad to have it fixed. Still hard to sit down without wearing a stomach wrap (corsette for guys, LOL)

Yep, pretty sure this is exactly what happened to me. I was about -75-80 lbs. when it really started acting up, so believe it was from the same reason & caused the need for the Emergency Surgery.

And yes, I too had the Corset for a couple weeks. :slight_smile:

(Bob M) #660

Good luck with the recovery, and great job!

(Martha Mac) #661

Carl once read my whining letter out when I was a newbie complaining bitterly after only a few weeks of Keto that I had stalled :joy: the advice given??? KCKO!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #662

Dahling, I have to tell you something. And I don’t say this to everybody. You look mahvelous! as said by Billy Crystal as Fernando Lamas on SNL.

(Kristen Ann) #663

That’s amazing!

(MyLove MyLife) #664

Great Transformation!! Looking Beautiful!!

Eliminated carbs in 2012, lost 85 pounds over 8 months. Stopped blood pressure meds.

(Heather Meyer) #666

Wow! 52 going on 30s somthing. You look like you aged backwards! Impressive work!

(Heather Meyer) #667

Our race is feeling the love Dave! Finally, men can now understand our feelings about those corsets :wink: Really though…they are a bugger!

(Heather Meyer) #668

I, of course just realized…perhaps men have known for a lot longer…
Thank you Ru Paul’s Drag Team.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #669

“It takes a real man to wear a dress like this.” :grin:

(Laurie) #670

@MyUsername, you look very attractive now! Before, hmm. . . .

–ShallowMe

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #671

Those shots don’t even look like the same person. I mean, I wouldn’t kick the before out of bed, but the after? Wowser! :+1:

Not to say I would ever buy one for daily wear, but it did feel good for the surgery I went through. :smile: