The Great Big Public Keto Before And After Thread!

Amazing results, Todd!

Thanks for sharing your progress.

(Kirk) #370

My son in law and grandsons, both this guy’s boy and my son’s boy are big Star Wars fans. An intervention is needed.

(Kirk) #371

I may have gone too far with today’s haircut. I seem to be frightening women, children and small dogs.

(Jane) #372

:laughing:

My husband is a kind and gentle soul but he has a very severe look that belies his gentle nature.

(Edith) #373

We call that the “Summer do” around here.

(Raj Seth) #374

If you can frighten, to death, some cows and hogs too = then feast for a few months :rofl:

(Togipeidia) #375

a little over one year keto 70lbs down 50lbs to go so excited and thankful for finding the keto dudes and learning to be healthy their podcasts and this forum has helped me so much

Wow! Look at that waist!! Good for you

(KCKO, KCFO) #377

Amy I love that collage. Really shows how much you have lost but also the MUCH smaller waist shows us how much you are healing your body. You go, Girl.

(Troy) #378

Wow😄
Yes the visceral belly, just going going away!!
Can totally tell
Love this😍

Congrats !!
Well done @Amy_Adam

(Karen) #379

Encouragement that I can flatten my belly! Well done

K

(Jane) #380

You have your waistline back!!

Great job and good luck with the last 50 lbs!

(Togipeidia) #381

I’m super impatient about my belly going away but it has been ever so slowly. @Keto6468 if I can do it you can as well just keep calm and keto on

(Doug) #382

Wow, Amy, good deal! :slightly_smiling_face:

(cheryl) #383

that’s fantastic , i want an A1c of 4.9 !!!

(cheryl) #384

Just wonderful :grin:

(cheryl) #385

You look great !!!

(Oluranti Johnson) #386

Omg! That’s so funny.

(Ali Garcia) #387

Thank you. I’m almost 39 and your testimony was like reading mine word for word. The words “because I wasnt obese, I was dismissed” Especially resonated. I’m empowered with keto and your words.

I was going to reply to one of your points, but there were so many that were good, I just couldn’t pick one! :grin:

It’s great to lose weight, but it’s even better to feel great. I love that you pointed this out. To me, it’s very true that fasting gives you freedom. So many people I talk to think, “oh, I could never go all day without eating.” Well, it’s true, you do need to eat multiple times a day on a high carb diet, but if they only knew…

I can’t say I’ve ever dealt with depression in my life, but I constantly find myself in a euphoric state of mind, I don’t remember having before keto.

Well, I’m on the back side of “pushing 40”, but for the first time in my adult life I’m excited about getting older. I don’t fear it, like I used to. It’s remarkable how I and many others can identify with your experience. It makes me believe this is truly living; how life should be.

Thank you for sharing this amazing testimony, @N1coleS. And thank you for encouraging others.