The Great Big Public Keto Before And After Thread!

(Tina) #308

Yesterday I put this same post on my FB page too. I’ve been posting podcasts links, youtube links, Dr, Berry videos, etc fo the past 6 months hoping to help friends and family who are IR, Diabetic, my age (56) getting knees done and suffering from other health issues. And those were met with little to no response. I posted these pics and that post has gotten tons of traffic. I guess it’s true that a picture is worth a thousand words.

(Jeanne Wagner) #309

I can only imagine, Brenda! I’m hoping that happens for me too. Right now I’m dealing with a whole crap ton of hair falling out. It’s been going on for 3 months and my hair is really thinned out now. It’s ridiculous. I’m looking for regrowth that hopefully isn’t all gray. So far I can’t tell, and I hope I don’t go bald before it grows back. I have no idea what will happen. Just have my fingers crossed at this point.

(Jane) #310

I go through periods where my hair falls out in large quantities, which shows up in my hairbrush or handfuls coming out when I shower.

Fucky scary!!!

But now after 7 months of keto my hair is thicker and silky soft (I attribute to the daily butter in my coffee). I hope it works out the same for you.

Tina, what an amazing story! Well done and you look fantastic! It’s sad how even our own friends and family put blinders on to the obvious successes sometimes. I think it’s very brave and compassionate of you to keep doing it regardless of their skepticism. Let them roll their eyes, maybe eventually they will open them.

(Jacy Moore) #312

So proud!

(Brian Rudene) #313

1. Been doing keto about 13 months. Lost over 65lbs and achieved my lifelong goal of having washboard abs. I don’t plan on ever eating carbs again.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #314

Wow! You look great! I hope that someday . . . .!

(Aimee Moisa) #315

Oh my.

(bulkbiker) #316

Fuck me thats amazing…great results !

(Karen) #317

Goodness! Serious effort and focus. Well done.

K

Wow. Awesome job! Passing this onto my husband for inspiration.

(KCKO, KCFO) #319

Did you go carnivore? Since you mention no carbs. Fab results btw.

(Troy) #320

Awesome!
Congrats
Inspiring results

What type of workout or exercise regiment did you incorporate in to your WOE🤔
Or none at all😳

(Jenny) #321

Hello all!!
This is my first post here in the forums! I am a semi newbie—started keto in March and have had amazing result so far. I have recently started to incorporate Alternate day fasting and my body is responding well to it. I exercise quite a bit (about 6+ hours a week HITT and weight training) but have grown to enjoy it…for the most part lol. I am so happy to have found the 2 Keto Dudes and this forum as I continue my journey. I feel like people look at me like I’m crazy when I talk about LCHF and fasting. It’s great to have a place like this to support each other :blush::blush: KCKO

(Karen) #322

You look like half yourself! The better half. Well done.

K

(Jenny) #323

Thank you sooo much!! :blush::blush:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #324

Wow! Congratulations :+1:

Amazing transformation. Congratulations. Don’t forget the leafy greens!

(Jeanne Wagner) #326

What an amazing transformation! Congratulations and I hear ya about those nasty carbs. Don’t think many of us will be eating carbs again either. :wink:

3 months ago.

And now

I am down 55 pounds, have lost 4 inches in the waist, 6 in the chest, and a whole lot everywhere else.

3 months ago: a1c 6.8, crp 4.6, alt 99 and triglycerides 458

New results… a1c 5.8, crp 1, alt 34, triglycerides 142, and my fasting glucose has dropped 20 points also

Can’t wait to see what the next 3 months brings