The Great Big Public Keto Before And After Thread!

(Michelle Britt) #225

Thank you so much!

(Karen) #226

Whatā€™s most impressive is the jawline. To what do you attribute the lack of loose skin?

K

@daveketo on twitter is doing a talk and is looking for some before and after candidates I think some in here could be great posts

(Dave) #228

Hi Alley ā€” actually, I donā€™t need before/after, just afters for Lean Mass Hyper-responders. These are the low carbers with very high LDL (200+), HDL (80+), and very low Triglycerides (70-). They tend to be very lean and fit.

Ok, I guess I miss understood, but sure there are a few here that would fit that bill also

(Ron D. Garrett) #230

So awesome!

(Beth) #231

So you are looking for some hyper-responders who have lost a lot of weight on keto? If there is another thread about the talk you are doing and what the goal is, could you direct me please? Iā€™d like to make sure my hyper-responder friend gets whatever info she can on what you are doing Dave.

(Michelle Britt) #232

Thanks!! Yours too!

(Ron D. Garrett) #233

By the way everyone. My new interview on The Keto Savage podcast is out as of this morning and is also available on ITunes. It also details my story so I wanted to share. When one of us shines all of us shine. http://theketosavagepodcast.libsyn.com/ron-garrett-is-using-the-ketogenic-diet-as-a-way-to-pay-it-forward

(Jennifer Kleiman) #234

Will listen today!

(Dawn) #235

My A1c - 5.9. My endocrinologist ā€˜graduatedā€™ me from his practice.

The term ā€œgraduatedā€ from his practice makes me want to tear up. I read your story at least once a week, for no other reason than the warmth and motivation it gives me. I am so happy for you. Thanks for keeping me motivated.

(Dawn) #236

Simply stunning. You look younger now then you did back then. #facts

(Ron D. Garrett) #237

Soooooo awesome!!

(Ron D. Garrett) #238

Thank you so much. I pray that you enjoy it

(Raj Seth) #239

I listen to Carlā€™s narration many times too. I can hardly believe itā€™s my own story.
So lucky to have found 2ketodudes. So lucky to have saved myself

(diane) #240

thank you! I feel much younger for sure

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #241

I know, I know. Itā€™s just the jealousy talking, lol! :smiley:

(Ron D. Garrett) #242

:joy:

(Nicki Nichols) #243

Loved the interview. I need a constant reminder that Itā€™s about the way you feel physically and not all about the weight. Iā€™m a 72 yr old woman and the weight is so slow to lose for me even though Iā€™m 100% keto. However, I feel 90% better on keto and thankfully no cravings for first time in my life.

(Ron D. Garrett) #244

I completely understand. My wife is a slow loser but she feels so much better so like you she loves that feeling enough to keep at it