One Good Thing

(Janelle) #401

I was convinced I wouldn’t like this. It was my one good thing today. Lol. (I also love that one tiny piece - not a quarter of a bar is plenty for me).

What did you Keto today? Part Deux!
(Sophie) #402

Totally unexpected and completely surprised today when I met my farmer friend for lunch… She gave me 2 tails and a tongue from some beef that they slaughtered! I’m so happy that she thinks it’s gross! :smile::rofl:

(Windmill Tilter) #403

I went down another notch on my belt today. Thanks keto. :blush:

Here’s my one good thing. Yes, it’s just a cheap ploy to get traffic over to my thread. :slight_smile:

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/deep-thoughts-with-darren-and-other-four-letter-words/72490/346

(KCKO, KCFO) #405

I got my new printer up and running wirelessly today. Now I can scan, copy and print from multiple devices that are all over the house.

(KCKO, KCFO) #406

Took out the garbage this AM. Had a flock of geese flying just a few feet above my head. I think they had been in the road and a car caused them to take off quickly. I could have jumped up an hit one if they hadn’t gone by so quickly. Fun way to start my fasting day.

(Sophie) #407

Love this! :heart_eyes: I tried to post yesterday but the forum wasn’t having it!

So cool, yesterday must have been Bird Day, because first thing in the morning, I had our neighborhood hawk hopping around in the street in front of our house and hanging out on our mailbox of all things! :eagle:

('Jackie P') #408

Took a walk out with a couple of friends along the seafront. The sea looked perfect.
Went to our favourite bistro and I had my fave smoked salmon salad and spent a few carbs on a glass of wine!
A 2 hour natter and a walk home.
Perfect!

(Sophie) #409

A friend of mine found an original, framed Charley Harper Lucky Ladybug Lithograph for me for $5…I just found a site that auctioned one off for $144!!! :astonished::astonished::astonished:

('Jackie P') #410

Every now and then I melt a few squares of this 100% chocolate into a mix of cream and almond milk with a little erythritol. If Im feeling really decadent I add a splash of brandy!
Pure joy!

(KCKO, KCFO) #411

Manged to go to the genealogy class on land records before the snow moved in, since it is going to snow til Monday supposedly around here. The forecast was for it to start before the class, but it was only spitting lightly, so I went. Learned a lot too.

(KCKO, KCFO) #412

Started off my day watching Al Roker,on Today show, make ketoed sloppy joe’s with keto dinner rolls from Maria E.s recipe that is on the dietdoctor.com site. He countered some negative remarks his co hosts said, and mentioned his health markers are all good these days. He has lost 40 lbs. since starting keto as well. So good to see keto presented in a very positive manner.

(KCKO, KCFO) #413

My one good thing yesterday, the whole freakin’ day. Was at the Carnivore Conference that Amber put together. I was lucky enough to meet Carl, Brenda, and Daisy. Saw a few others like Dr. Ken Berry, Dave and Siobhon but it was a big group and lots of presentations.

Not the biggie that Low Carb Denver is, but a great conference, kudos to Amber for getting the first of the carnivore conferences off the ground.

Oh and BlackBelly catered, really huge ribs, porchetta, eggs scrambled in lard along with a couple of other great items, all carnivore.

(Susan) #414

My GS is here and I have gone over to the dark side. Pizza, bagels, breaded shrimp.
The one good thing is it’s not permanent. I can choose good over evil at any point.

(KCKO, KCFO) #415

I learned a very useful word today:

Fuckarounditis

I found it on leangains.com but it has a lot of other applications as well.

(Janelle) #416

Newborn kittens and their poor little mamma as fosters are a good thing for today.

(Sophie) #417

I saw our neighborhood hawk again this morning! I watched him for over 5mins. It’s always a nice way to start the day off. :eagle:

(Sophie) #418

My Princess basking, a Good Day to be a Dog… :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kiss::two_hearts::dog2:

(Ellen) #419

Spring is here (if only for a day) so am spending time in the garden enjoying it.

We had about five days, but I was stuck in my office the whole time. :slightly_frowning_face:

Enjoying a book?