One Good Thing

(Ellen) #421

Yep, re-reading Earth’s children series :grin: it’s different reading from a keto perspective, the importance of meat & fat (yes, I’m aware it’s fiction but well researched).

(Sophie) #422

I’ve been partial to Assholerie lately, as in “that was nothing but pure assholerie on your part, you jerk”. :laughing:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #423

Big brother to Douchbaggery, which is also one of my favorites.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #424

Tomorrow is Monday!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #425

This isn’t the humor thread, @Regina!

(Empress of the Unexpected) #426

But I’m the empress of the unexpected! Everyone will finally be in the office and be held accountable.

(Running from stupidity) #427

Only for another nine hours

(Empress of the Unexpected) #428

Well, then hell, the TC bitch has only a fewThis text will be blurred hours to get me my docs so we can close Wednesday.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #429

I am such a klutz.

(Running from stupidity) #430

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #431

Monday is a good thing for me. I’m fasting so that makes it great and my boss is off for a few days.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #432

Jealous :expressionless:

(Sophie) #433

This weekend, I was able to do some clearing out of crappola in my soon-to-be pottery barn and emptying some shelves. Making room for clay fun, can’t wait! :smile:

(Sophie) #434

Today was my first clay play in over 5yrs. This damn thing took over an hour :roll_eyes: but it was fun to get muddy again!

(Kay) #435

My good thing today is having an hour to myself in the cafe after a class at the gym, my kids are off school on holidays and while I love them to pieces I’m just enjoying the quiet at this moment!

(KCKO, KCFO) #436

Getting an email from Carl saying Ketofest 2019 will be happening.

(Sophie) #437

My good for today was that the temps were lovely and I was able to spend a couple of hours in my “pottery barn” with Windex and the shop vac as my close friends. Speeding on the way to getting on my wheel and I can actually see/breathe in there now, which is always helpful! :smile:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #438

@JustPeachy, I don’t do it often because I’m no good at it (unlike you, love it!) but I made these last year for fun: Painted with acrylic paint and sealed with clear nail polish eventually.

(Sophie) #439

OMG, those are adorable babies! :heart_eyes: Are they paper mache/paper clay? Way too cute! And I don’t know about being good, I always seem to have trouble sharing my stuff because I never feel it’s worthy or good enough. Perhaps that’s the bane of all artists? I’m trying to work on that, among other things… :roll_eyes: ever evolving…

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #440

They’re made out of gray clay that comes in a bag so it stays wet. It’s just sort of taking up space in the craft room.

And I know what you mean. Putting your creative work out there is scary because it’s a part of us. I think yours is great and would love to see more.