What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4854

Another simple bowl for me tonight…scrambled eggs, spinach fried in butter and gammon steak

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4855

Quick, tasty and easy? That’s why I like it. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Diane) #4856

Creamed cabbage with Asian chile garlic paste, for a bit of a kick.

(Allie) #4857

Well I like them, I also eat some offal but certainly not all types.

Sliced up the last of the fatty roast beef and fried up with a small onion and mexican spices, chillies etc, served with aran cheddar, cream freshe, chicarons and guacamole.

(Sophie) #4859

Met my farmer friend that gives me fresh eggs for lunch today. They also raise grass fed cattle, and she surprised me with a cooler gift!

Two Tails and a Tongue! I’m so glad they don’t like them! :smile::+1:

I will shamelessly Xpost this in the One Good Thing Thread

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4860

@JustPeachy The best price is free! And some tasty stuff there. Tails and tongue are great and kind of expensive these days. I want brains! :man_cook:t3:

(Tamela Robinette) #4861

Place your avocados in a brown paper bag and close it with a clip and wait a day or 2 and bam! Ripe avocados!!! (this was for Diane who said her avocados wouldn’t ripen, not sure why it posted at the bottom)

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4862

@Robinette71 That’s just the way this forum software works. I would love it if replies were listed as a sub thread too. :confused:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #4863

Look at what house brother surprised me with for dinner tonight!! Scoring points with big sister for sure! Grilled bacon wrapped filet, sesame oil and ginger shrimp and asparagus.

I’ll bet! - Looks great. :slight_smile:

(Lauren) #4865

Keeping supper simple tonight. This was mine. The 3 and 4yr olds split another one and some sauteed zucchini.

Ok, so I’m not sure how my dinner got so piece-mealed tonight? But, it actually did. :crazy_face:

Had a Salad, couple slices of Roast Beef, Pimento Cheese & Liverwurst. (shared Liverwurst with pups) Followed by a small burger left-over from last night & of course, Pickles & Olives. … Then :flushed: … 2 smallish Chicken breasts in creamy sauce and Mushrooms, Chicken Livers and Broccoli. (Shared the Liver with the pups as well.) … Guess Dairy isn’t the only thing we’re using up before Friday! :smile:

Nice… :slight_smile:

That’s a work of beauty!

Do you keep looking around the corner to see if the girlfriend is about to announce she’s moving in? :grinning:

First time cooking braised tofu since the change… replaced some of the soy sauce with double strength veggie broth to cut a couple carbs but turns out I didn’t need too because it was so salty I think my electrolytes are gonna be ok for a week :laughing:
Learning how to adjust my sauces since before they usually had sugar or honey. Lower in fat even with the sesame oil than I need so I guess I’ll also be thawing some of my Keto Cheesecake :wink:

Wanted to add that I baked my zoodles at 350 for 20 mins and they were perfect. They didn’t get soupy like they can get when you sauté them. It’s going to be my way of cooking them from now on

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #4871

Hey there are definitely not enough pickles for this to be your plate😉

(Mollyann Hesser) #4872

This taco bake, with cauliflower rice, was divine! We’ll be eating this again!

(Karen) #4873

Birthday dinner out for my mother-in-law. We went to an Italian restaurant.

Salad

I requested steamed spinach under my brandy cream sauce and salmon, instead of linguine.