One Good Thing

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #261

Days. Unless my roommate says something.

(Running from stupidity) #262

Bathroom and laundry are same room. Helps :grinning:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #263

60F and sunny. I’m going to sit outside for 30 mins without a hat and get some coffee. Will close me eye, sip coffee and soak up the sun.

(Ellen) #264

Gotta ask, what’s the difference between UK & US keyboard layout?

Mainly the positioning of backslash, #, and the size of the return key. I really can’t use American layout keyboards! Believe me, I’ve tried for years.

difteclats-us-uk2

(Ellen) #266

Thanks, had naively assumed would be the same but the US one looks weird.

(Sophie) #267

I was going to say the same about the UK one. :laughing:

(Running from stupidity) #268

I use the US layout, but with Aussie English :slight_smile:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #269

Rib Eye night. Searing, dunk in amish butter, then quick grill to med-rare. A little cauliflower mash with butter and cheese and life is great. Probably an olive or two and a small spear of kosher pickle.

(Scott) #270

My son writes code for a living, I would love to switch his keyboard to drive him crazy.

(Sophie) #271

:rofl::laughing::crazy_face:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #272

So that explains it! :grinning:

(Laurie) #273

That is certainly something to consider when getting dental work, glasses, etc., as well as planned/elective surgery and prescriptions. I lived in two countries (one “developing” and one “developed”) where such things cost a small fraction of what they do in the US or Canada.

(MyLove MyLife) #274

Today Fog is less and Warm Sun got a chance to play badminton 6 matches.

[spoiler]■■■■[/spoiler]?

I can remote logon to my work computer at home, so I don’t have to be at the office all day (Saturday).

#howsadisthat

Seriously, if you read about the dead bimmer on another thread, at least it died AFTER I got off the freeway!

(Running from stupidity) #277

I know how to make that work, you know…

But yes, basically you are right :slight_smile:

I can remote logon to my work computer at home, so I don’t have to be at the office all day (Saturday).

#howsadisthat

If you have to work, home is the best place to do that. The commute is awesome, as is the food.

(Sophie) #278

I concur. And I’ve also found that productivity is way higher in pajamas and fuzzy slippers. :grin:

I was pretty productive. :grin:

(Ellen) #280

I discovered in Nov that I could self refer to the physio, not only does she reckon can sort out my back but the exercises she gave me mean I’m aching (in a good way) in muscles (mainly core) I’d pretty much forgotten I had :grin: