Newbie Weightloss Copypasta

(Chris) #1

I see threads pop up daily about folks that have done keto or carnivore for a fairly insignificant amount of time and have major concerns over their progress. This is meant to address their mindset and failures to see the big picture. Note: this does not address any issues with hidden carbs, breaking the diet, outside factors, etc. I’ve posted countless responses to newbie crash dieters and I figure a quick Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V would work just fine in most cases. Feel free to steal.

Using this as a fast track to weight loss for your event in (X) weeks is basically a guaranteed failure. The reality is you did not eat yourself into metabolic disease, diabetes, or obesity in (X) weeks. Why should you expect to come out of it healthy after such a short amount of time.

This has more to do with a poor mindset and misguided goalsetting than a diet failing. The number on a scale is meaningless without the context of bodyfat percentage, waist size, overall health and wellbeing, inflammation, gut health, digestive health, and a number of other very important factors. It is so incredibly insignificant without looking at all of that. Muscle and bone of volume weight more than fat of the same volume. So you could have gained 2 pounds of muscle and lost 1 pound of fat, the number on the scale goes up someone in this mindset thinks they’ve made negative progress or failed in some way.

You likely haven’t. If you’ve stayed strict you’ve made progress somewhere. Look at the big picture and the long term. You’ll only reach a healthy weight in a healthy way if you manage to nourish your body long-term. Keep Calm and Keto On.

Week two weight gain
No weight Loss in 2nd weeks of keto? Any advise appreciated!
(bulkbiker) #2

Did you mean “Copypasta”… if not great unintentional typo…

(Chris) #3

:smiley:

Example:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

(bulkbiker) #4

Sometimes I’m just too old… sorry man… shoulda known…

(Chris) #5

Stop it, we’re all old. I have a 12 year old and I get this daily!

(bulkbiker) #6

Love the example too by the way…

(cheryl) #7

THANK YOU for the definition – i have seen that term before but was ‘embarrassed’ that i might should have known what that was… as usual clueless here

(Chris) #8

If you ever come across internet slang that you don’t understand, type it into google this way:

1. “Define copypasta”
  2. “Site:www.urbandictionary.com copypasta”
  3. “Copypasta urban dictionary”
  4. “Know your meme copypasta”

Should have success.

(cheryl) #9

AHHHH Thank you !!!