Mike's Keto Cream of Bone Broth

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #1

Ingredients:

1. 52 grams: Dairyland 33% Whipping Cream
  2. 20 grams: Nutiva Organic MCT Powder
  3. 12 grams: Purely Inspired Bone Broth
  4.   1 grams: Salt (to taste)

Preparation: Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl or measuring cup, then stir in the whipping cream thoroughly to a smooth consistency. Add hot water slowly, stirring constantly. Add as much or as little water as you want. Enjoy!

Nutrition Information per 100 grams:
Fat 35 gr / Protein 12 gr / Carbs 0 gr / Calories 376

PS: in case anyone is interested the macros for this are:

• fat:protein grams 2.93
  • fat:protein calories 6.58
  • carb:totals grams 0%
  • carb:totals calories 0%

Protein quantity
Gelatin/collagen
What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!
Ode to collagen
(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #2

I want to add that since posting this recipe I’ve been eating it almost daily because I like it so much! It is very easy to modify ingredients up/down so I often use it to top up my daily calories when my main meals leave me a few hundred short. I also consume it as a ‘nightcap’ when I feel like having something warm and soothing before bed. So it’s proving to be very versatile and it is already an integral part of my diet.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #3

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #4

I have recently experimented with my recipe using cacao butter and I think it’s even better. Stay tuned for an update of this recipe.

Eating enough macros