No photo, sorry, 'cause I already ate it all.
This was an experiment, and it turned out quite well, so I thought I’d share.
- 2-3 Tbsp Mascarpone cheese, slightly warmed (or let it get to room temp on its own)
- 1/2 Tbsp grass-fed butter (I used Kerrygold salted)
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1 pump of sugar-free vanilla syrup (around 2 tsp. you could also use vanilla extract if you like)
- 1 packet Truvia (or substitute your favorite sweetener to taste)
I combined the mascarpone and the butter and microwaved for approx. 90 seconds on power level 2. Basically you want to get the butter slightly melted and the mascarpone soft, but not completely liquid. Add the cocoa, sweetener, and vanilla syrup, and stir until smooth.
The resulting dish is a single serving of chocolate deliciousness with the texture of pudding, and around 3 or 4 net carbs, and a good bit of healthy fat.
As I said, it was an experiment, so feel free to tweak it to your preferences. Let me know if you come up with any ideas worth sharing.