2 tbs Swerve or Sukrin confectioner’s sweetener
(add more or less to taste)

8 oz softened cream cheese
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 sour cream
2 - 3 tbs Swerve or Sukrin confectioner’s sweetener
OR 15 drops of liquid sucralose

1 - 2 tsp vanilla extract

Beat the heavy cream until it’s frothy. Add in the 2 tbs swerve and continue to whip the cream until it forms at least soft peaks.

Beat the 8 oz softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup heavy cream and 1/4 cup sour cream together until well combined and creamy. Add in the sweetener and beat until well combined. Add in the vanilla, if using. Beat until well combined.

Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.

Serve with berries, or Keto lemon or lime curd. It’s also very good plain!

Fat, Fat and more Fat with a little rant :)
Help! 4 qts of HWC about to expire! Need recipes!
(Diane) #2

Update: I usually leave out the vanilla extract and it tastes more like cheesecake.

This makes a great frosting for mug cakes or filling for low carb cupcakes and moon pies etc.

I do mine as something I throw together without measuring anything:

• Several spoonfuls of Mascarpone (or Ricotta) cheese
  • Several spoonfuls of extra creamy whipped cream
  • EZ-Sweetz, almond extract, vanilla extract, and/or cinnamon to taste

Just mix it all up. Note that some Ricotta cheeses can be a bit “grainy”, so it may not be as creamy as expected. And, beware, some Ricotta cheeses can have a lot of carbs. Mascarpone is best – just so smooth and tasty, but it’s more expensive.

Variations:

• Fold in, or serve with, some fresh or frozen low carb fruit (e.g. sliced strawberries, raspberries, etc.).
  • I’ve tried it as a chocolate dessert by adding a tablespoon or two of unsweetened cocoa powder instead of the cinnamon. Yum.

(Diane) #4

Sounds easy and probably makes it easier to keep to a reasonable portion size.

:grin:

(Marianne) #5

Honestly, this looks so good! I just love cream cheese (and whipped cream), and know I would binge on this if I made it. I keep promising myself that one of these days, I’m going to treat myself to two bars of cream cheese and not feel bad about it.

My favs all together?:smiley: It must be dangerously good :slight_smile: But I only buy 250g mascarpone (I never saw any other cream cheese but I am very happy with it) once a month (usually not even once) so I can’t massively overdo this…
It’s some kind of no-bake cheese cake, basically. I love those.
This must be nice with instant coffee powder, mascarpone with coffee is a wonderful pancake/crepe (but I like to call my thin pancakes pancakes) filling for me, the best is that it doesn’t need any sweetening to be delicious…

Me being me probably would add some egg yolks too. Even my marshmallows and coffees have egg yolks nowadays… My cheesecakes don’t, though, I like it white and it is tasty without. But I usually put yolks into anything where it’s not clearly a bad idea.