Deeper State Keto (90 Day Cut) - My Journey!

(Ron) #42

If I understand right your “Deeper State Keto” program has stages you advance through, right? Could it be tied to the different stage you are in? Earlier you said your issue was not being able then to some normalcy to now being to free. This sounds like a parallel issue with your program.

(What The Fast?!) #43

I think it’s more about the food intolerances I’m testing for than the program. The program is just macro tracking.
My b/f also had issues the last few days so I’m thinking we may have gotten a bad batch of pork belly!

(Ron) #44

Sounds like you might have found the connection.:woman_technologist::relieved::clap:

(What The Fast?!) #45

Guess the only option is to buy and eat more pork belly!!

(Ron) #46

That should work! Make that body accept that good fat!!:smirk:

(Lisa F) #47

If you must… :wink:

(Meg) #48

I realize it’s early, but how do you like the program so far? I am looking to get through my last 15-20 pounds and have needed an extra push to stick with it lately.
Is it worth the $200 or could I formulate my own little support group?

(What The Fast?!) #49

TBH, I think it’s worth it. Yes, it’s still early, but tons of people who have signed up were having stalls before joining and they’re breaking through them. I’m only down 2.5lbs, but the macro progression that Robert has created works. There is even an onboarding section for those who aren’t eating enough now (builds up your calories first before cutting) and an offboarding section for building up cals at the end so you can get back to eating normally.

(Meg) #50

I think I probably need that…my calorie intake has been low.
Does it require any additional supplements/equipment/expensive foods or does the initial program cost cover the whole program? I am on a budget.

(What The Fast?!) #51

Nope - there are recommended products but nothing is required and they’re clear that you can make it fit any dietary requirements as well.

(Meg) #52

Thanks a lot!

(What The Fast?!) #54

Hahahhahahahhaaa
hahahhahaha
hahahha
Sorry - I’m not laughing at you, I’m laughing because I have tried literally all the fasting. :slight_smile:
I do IF on a daily basis, have tried multiple versions of that, have done multiple day fasting and more. There was about a 4-6 week period where I fasted on more days than I ate. I ended up losing about 8-9 lbs, but it all came up almost instantaneously when I went back to just regular keto eating.

Fasting doesn’t seem to agree with me - I lost my period for awhile, had decreased athletic performance, and overall felt pretty crap.

(Liz ) #56

I’m just gonna jump in here and say she has tried literally EVERYTHING. We’ve all been following her journey. She’s been at this over a year and is intrepid and tenacious. Something has got to work! I hope it’s this program.

(What The Fast?!) #57

Thanks @LizinLowell :slight_smile: I really appreciate you. :slight_smile:
@Heero1447 I’m a cyclist and I train 9-12 hours a week between road biking and strength training.

(Luca) #58

Hi, I am considering to sign up for DSK, but since I am on the budget I will first try with free 14 day meal plan as induction phase. For referance I am 165 and have 30 lb to lose. How are you doing and what do you think of my plan? P. S. I can not open their meal plan only food list and spreadsheet, so waiting for their reply. In case you can send me free 14 day meal plan i would appriciate

(Togipeidia) #59

DSK is totally worth it I was stalled for almost 4 months I’m not 17 days in and down 10lbs which is huge and I’m up in muscle mass which is really important to me

i hope everyone here realizes this is just a keto version of a million year old body builder 'cutting" regime of reducing calories (albeit much smarter and healthier) and you will regain weight after completing it. and you will be reminded of what hungry is towards the end of it if not already.

(What The Fast?!) #61

We are fully aware that it’s a cut. That’s the point. And there’s an entire phase dedicated to raising your calories back up so that doesn’t happen. But thanks for all your assumptions. :+1:

FYI; eating fat to satisfy doesn’t work for everyone, especially women.

@Amy_Adam just started following you!

so what doesn’t happen? the weight will come back. even the producers of the program clearly state that, and you can clearly see in their videos it has. there is no magic here.

no assumptions were made by anyone but you.

(Lonnie Hedley) #63

He must be new. Anybody that’s been here a while should be somewhat familiar with your :poop:, struggles losing, and everything you’ve tried. :joy::joy::joy: