Deeper State Keto (90 Day Cut) - My Journey!

(Lisa F) #21

I’m following this closely - I just heard about the program on the Keto for Normies podcast and was intrigued. Sounds like a great result so far!!!

(Lee Jones) #22

Good luck with this, looking forward to see how you get on :muscle:t2:

(Christopher James Hale) #23

Hey Yay, I joined The DSK program when it came out early too and am following it to the gram. I went on Keto a year ago and went from 189# to 155# but stalled for several months. I cut 3# in a week. This I think is the key for me. Good luck!

(Paula Green) #24

Very excited to follow this journey. Everything is crossed fo you, hope that this is the thing that finally works.

(What The Fast?!) #25

Awesome, please let me know how it’s going!!

(Beth Utz) #26

I have been following them and this project! I really want to sign up for this!!! Please continue to update!!!

(Gretchen Johnson) #27

It sounds like the program is working great for you! Are there specific menus that you must follow, or is it really stay within the macros? Is IF okay? Do they give you a workout plan? If I need to take a week off for a family vacay, is that okay?

What I have been doing so far: I started keto at 158.8 in December, and am at 137 now. I’d like to get to 130, and start working on strength. I also like to IF during the week. Trying to figure out if their program would be beneficial.

(What The Fast?!) #28

It’s only Week 1, this week is basically maintenance calories. My weight has been stable most of the week.
C/W: 149.5 and have been there for the last 3 days. We start adjusting macros on Monday.

Digestion update: definitely back to having issues, but I’ve been testing foods. I also think it has more to do with the significant decrease in carbs/fiber. Much less roughage in, less waste out.

@Gretchen_Johnson IF is okay, yes they give you a plan but you don’t have to follow. There are sample menus but it’s really IIFYM for keto. Hope that helps.

(Cyndi Merrill) #29

Hey! We are following each other on IG, but I am here too, and doing DSK. :smiley:

(What The Fast?!) #30

@caejm Haha, awesome! What’s your IG name?

(Togipeidia) #31

Congratulations I’m on the program to and have went from 247 to 241 this week feeling great sadly today isn’t going well for me cause I have food poisoning but im glad to see more people doing the program

(What The Fast?!) #32

Oh no!!! I hope you’re feeling better @Amy_Adam
I’ve only lost 1lb so far but not concerned (yet). :slight_smile:

(Togipeidia) #33

I’m better now I have lost 8lbs since starting the cut but some may have been cause of the food poisoning I also have alot of weight to lose I’m 239lbs as of today

(What The Fast?!) #34

Either way, it’s a win. :slight_smile: keep me updated @Amy_Adam! Do you have an IG?

(Togipeidia) #35

Yeah my Instagram is @togipeidia

(What The Fast?!) #36

@Amy_Adam weird, I can’t find you!

(Togipeidia) #37

Lol I spelt it wrong

(What The Fast?!) #39

Alright guys…I’m officially swinging in the opposite direction of my past :poop: problems. The last three days, I can’t keep anything in my system!! I’ve been eating a lot of pork belly so I wonder if it’s just too much fat at once?? I’ve eaten pork belly before with no issue but maybe now that my system is finally starting to regulate (since all the elimination), my gut it changing??

I’m going to switch magnesium types - I’ve been taking a citrate/Malate combo for a loooong time and it’s never had this effect…but again, maybe I don’t need that anymore now that my system is cleaned out…?

Maybe I need to lessen salt for same reason?

(Lisa F) #40

Maybe just take less magnesium? I wouldn’t cut it out altogether since it’s so important but it sounds like it might be helping a bit more than necessary!

(What The Fast?!) #41

It’s weird because I’ve taken this same amount for so long.