Chaffles

That garlic-cheese chaffle idea is brilliant. I bet they’ll love them!

:joy::joy: they are so difficult to clean :joy: but a hole-free chaffle is totally worth it :joy:

(KCKO, KCFO) #346

Oh no, now I have to have purse chaffles to go along with my purse salt? Another darned keto thing :joy:
Anyone know how well they keep without refrigeration? We have just been gobbling down, erra, eating them as we make them.

I know, I have my purse salt, liquid stevia, lemonade flavor drops (for cocktails, I just order soda water and whatever spirit) and now — chaffles!!!

No idea how long they keep, I’ve only carried them around half a day.

(Elizabeth ) #348

I’m crying! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Purse chaffles is the best thing I’ve heard this week!

We all need one of these!!!

(Susan) #350

Hehehehe that is great =) and would be a good openning to talk about Keto (but I bet it would be hard to stuff an actual Chaffle in there… hahaha.

I have a cute Pineapple Purse… (shaped like one and I always get compliments on it, even though now I will probably never eat any ever again… but the purse is cute!) haha.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #351

What about “purse bacon”? A keto staple for sure!

Personally I wouldn’t push that envelope, Eggs. :cowboy_hat_face:

Oh shoot, I forgot – that, too!

(KCKO, KCFO) #353

Damn, it is currently unavailable. But they did have a waffle pendant. But it isn’t big enough for even a mini Dash sized chaffle.

:rofl: I saw there was only 1 left when I posted it!

:joy::joy: purse chaffels :sweat_smile: awesome

(Elizabeth ) #356

Bahahahaha! It looks like 2 are available now! :joy::joy::joy:
In other news, a chaffle topped with cream cheese and bacon and maybe a cheeky little slice of tomato is AHHMAZING!

Why no picture? Because I wolfed that thing down rather quickly. :innocent:

(Jane) #357

I had one a few weeks ago with cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning and it was delicious!

(Mame) #358

I don’t have this on me all the time but when I am traveling/flying I try to have my bacon stash !

(Jane) #359

I am headed to Belgium in 2 weeks so I think I will take some bacon in addition to my individually wrapped butter.

('Jackie P') #360

Im loving the chaffles :yum:. I particularly like the way the butter and marmite melts into the holes.

(Elizabeth ) #361

@Janie I love that topping! So good!

(Carol) #362

I hope so. I’m looking forward to their comments. I’ll bet the ladies will be surprised but positive.

Some people at the doctor’s office were discussing the local fair and fry bread among other things. The power of suggestion. So today I made chaffle fry bread and topped it with zucchini faux refried beans, lettuce, avo, sour cream and hot sauce. I’m all happy now, it was delicious!

(Diane) #363

Oh… that sounds brilliant!