August 2018 IF / EF Chat ALL WELCOME

(back and doublin' down) #101

I ended up eating today, both lunch and dinner. Stayed within the 6 hour window, feel positive and still a good day of IF. I think my next step is to give up the BPC on fasting days.

(What The Fast?!) #102

Thanks, that’s what I did. :slight_smile: I’ll fast tomorrow through Friday late afternoon.

(karen) #103

51 hours. The dinner gremlin refuses to leave. Go to bed, asshole, it’s almost 10 o’clock, time to let the wild autophagy rumpus start!

I over fed at 72 hours and now I’m playing musical chairs with the John. Unfortunately for me the music stops every 15 min for the last 2 hours. :expressionless:

(TJ Borden) #105

At least your fasting weight will hold for a bit longer.

Baha

I’m trying to get to 180 by my vacation in 10 days. It’s 3.5 pounds away as of this morning. It might be a little too ambitious.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #108

Ended up breaking my fast at 34h. Had a generous dinner had some breakfast, trying to get in another 36h this week.

@Shortstuff I might need to go to the eye doctor too and get new glasses. So I am right there with you :rofl:

Was not very good when away on holiday, so 3lbs up… did a 46hr fast until yesterday evening (easier than I thought after the indulgences!), ate last night, then back into another maybe 48hr now.

(Allie) #110

Sorry Right handed! :joy:

(Allie) #111

My body seemed to be crying out for food and rest yesterday - very hungry and couldn’t face gym. I assumed it’s due to having to fight off this nasty infection so honoured the requests and ate later than I normally would and let my body rest.

(Aimee Moisa) #112

Hmm, I’m trying to get my daughter’s grandparents on keto, they are both lefties but Dick is the only one who wears glasses. :slight_smile:

(KCKO, KCFO) #113

I’m was going to go til Friday, but I am getting hunger waves. WTF??? I have some broth and will do that throughout the day, if I am still “hungry” which I hardly ever feel anymore, I will do dinner tonight.

At least fasting is keeping me in my goal range.

(What The Fast?!) #114

I’m hoping it GETS me to goal range!!!

(karen) #115

Glasses-wearing, 5’ tall leftie here. I’d add in IQ as a ‘unique qualifier’, but given the general smarts on this board, I doubt it would trim my "peer-pool’ much. :nerd_face:

The dinner gremlin finally left, only to be spelled by with the, “it’s too hot to sleep / it’s too cold to sleep / your left arch aches a little / that fan is annoying / what’s that noise / why is this pillow so lumpy” gremlin. Today it’s the Ennui gremlin wandering in for a turn. What is my purpose in life and why can’t I find true peace and acceptance of all things? And why are there so many flies? I’d like to send them all on a nice long vacation.

(Teresa (turtle)) #116

I did in fact break fast yesterday for seafood. No disaster pants at all and at 10 pm commenced another fast until Saturday afternoon. Currently in hour 16. KCFO!

(Allie) #117

I’ve been strict with my eating window today so am resisting hunger at the moment. Just done some gentle yoga as I’m trying to get back to some sort of normality… found out that my leg is still rather painful in the process :anguished:

(back and doublin' down) #118

yep, had to google this. love the word, and identify with the concept. Do you do any meditation in those moments?

Allie, go easy! let that leg heal!

KCFO Friends!

I have been so hungry too today! I just know I’m not going to sleep well, might have to break the fast earlier than planned tomorrow :disappointed_relieved:
@kib- yes, why are there so many flies…
@Shortstuff - hope the leg is better soon…

(Allie) #120

I may have realised why, at least partly, these antibiotics have made me feel so bad. Tested blood earlier, first time since being on the pills, and only 0.2mmol where I’m normally around 2 or 3mmol in the evenings - meds have killed my ketosis :anguished: Only two more left to take…