April 2018 IF/EF chat - all welcome

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #221

Outstanding!

(Allie) #222

Thank you! :blush:
I’m still cold but am home now so have turned the heating up and am about to wrap up warm to do this evenings yoga session, then a hot bath… :heart_eyes: The only problem I have is this darn cold feeling, otherwise I feel great!

(Liz ) #223

Oh yes! I am definitely a lurker there :wink:

(Trish) #224

Put a heat pad or hot water bag around your neck. Blood flow is close to the skin there and the warmed blood will help warm the rest of you as it circulates.

(Liz ) #225

Ok I broke at 67 hours. Could not concentrate at work & I was very cold. Pleased with 67 hours! Any length fast is still a miracle to me. Scale didn’t go down much. Watching to see what it goes up to as I eat again.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #226

Congrats @LizinLowell

(Allie) #227

I soaked in a hot bath and am now tucked up in bed. The yoga was an amazing distraction from the hunger pangs :grinning:

(Allie) #228

Well done :heart:

(Trish) #229

Good stuff, sleep well. :slight_smile:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #230

My last fast for this month. Made 72 hours. The only problem I had was my seasonal allergies were off the charts today and I felt like my head was stuffed full.

(Allie) #231

Well done @rustyk61

(Allie) #232

I’m feeling a bit wobbly this morning so am having a fatty coffee before taking my dog out for his morning walk, this had been a water fastbupnuntil now. I’ll see how I feel while I’m out and may break my fast after the walk if I don’t feel good still. Morning ketones 5.6mmol and glucose 3.3mmol

(Allie) #233

OK I’m at work now and still fasting, almost 65 hours. I have brought some food into work with me just as a precaution as I felt shaky earlier, but right now I’m fine and still hoping to keep fasting until tomorrow morning which will be around 90 hours.

(Alec) #234

Hi there
24hrs into a 36hr fast. I am doing an ADF pattern this week (M/W/F fast) to shake things up a bit. I am now on fast day number 66 over an 8 month period. Lost 27kg, 60lbs. Happy. Fasting is great!
Cheers
Alec

(Allie) #235

Don’t like this feeling cold, my hands actually look blue as I’m stuck at my desk unable to move around much… another 90 mins and I can get out in the sun for a while :heart_eyes:

(Liz ) #236

Overate on refeed as I often do. I really don’t like it as it feels like binging behavior even though the food is all keto. Need to learn techniques to get a handle on this aspect.

(Allie) #237

@LizinLowell I always tend to do the same on refeed. I intend to eat just a little bit… but then the hunger kicks in and I eat loads.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #238

I feel you, kept me from doing EF almost all winter :sweat_smile:

(Allie) #239

Cold is the worst… I’m counting down to getting out into the sunshine! Can see it through my window at work and need it now… :joy:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #240

I just had my “lunchwalk” outside in the sun :star_struck:
for once my love for black clothing comes in really handy :sunglasses:

But hey in summer it is an actual superpower, all others are melting and we are literally just chillin XD