A Well Formulated Ketoginic Coffee

(Kirk Devore Sr) #1

Let me see your best keto coffee recipes.

BPC Recipes?
Bullet Proof Coffee
Bulletproof Coffee or not?
Has anyone here heard of this or done it?
(Kirk Devore Sr) #2

Mine is simple? 1Tsp KerryGold 1/2 Tsp coconut oil 1/2 Tsp MCT oil 1 med egg pinch of xylitol

(Meeping up the Science!) #3

I make “coffee tea” (French press) as @richard sardonically has referred to it.

I make it with… HWC. Sadly, my recipe is boring.

(Rebecca) #4

I did the whole bulletproof coffee thing when I was Paleo a few years ago. Now I just keep it simple (and delicious) coffee & cream.

(Laura) #5

I just do MCT oil and Heavy Cream. I finally got a stick blender, it works great. Today I added a little butter, and I have tried coconut oil, but plain MCT oil and Heavy Cream is always enough.

Ps. The one thing I can recommend is that you buy a good coffee. Don’t cheap out. I also use a Contigo coffee mug and I get to sip on it hot for hours.

(Guardian of the bacon) #6

20 OZ mug, 1 tbs unsalted kerrygold, 1 Tbs coconut oil, 1 Tbs HWC, 1/2 tsp real vanilla extract.

UPRISER© Bourbon barrel aged fresh ground beans. 1/2 stick cinnamon smashed over grounds.

(Kirk Devore Sr) #7

I have to try the vanilla, I just started using it in scrambled eggs.

(AnnaLeeThal) #8

Good coffee- I do French press or Chemex, but I just got an Aeropress.
Coconut oil, 1T
Kerrygold butter, 1T
Pinch cinnamon
Pinch nutmeg
Pinch cloves
Drop of vanilla
Splash HWC

(Guardian of the bacon) #9

Never heard of vanilla in eggs?

(G. Andrew Duthie) #10

Chemex++

Used to use an Aeropress, but it’s more of a pain to clean.

(AnnaLeeThal) #11

Well dang it. Any tips for ease of use?

(G. Andrew Duthie) #12

Haven’t used mine in a while. It’s not too bad… Just more parts than the chemex.

(AnnaLeeThal) #13

True, true. I do love my Chemex.

(Kirk Devore Sr) #14

Tastes like French toast…without the bread:)

(AnnaLeeThal) #15

Ohhhhh…

(Meeping up the Science!) #16

Coffee with cinnamon and vanilla = dreamy~

(Scott Shillady) #17

For me 20 oz coffee in my Darth Vader tervis. TBS butter TBS coconut oil 1/2tbs bacon nectar. Tsp of sf Caramel syrup one packet trivia and a dash of cinnamon.

(AnnaLeeThal) #18

My daughter begs me to make Keto pumpkin spiced lattes on the regular. With heavy cream of course. She’s super thin and a gymnast, and seems to have a hollow leg so I try to offer her all the fat to eat. She is starting to understand the concept of fat making you full and that carbs just make you more hungry.

(AnnaLeeThal) #19

I will be trying this good sir

This helps reduce the need for any sweetener tremendously. I also recommended getting a burr grinder and whole beans.