ZC What did you eat today?

(Jeremy Storie) #202

My baconaise did the same thing.

(Chris) #203

More birthsteak! This one’s a London broil.

(James storie) #204

I don’t know why either, it has worked in the past! But it still tasted great!

(Jeremy Storie) #205

Leftover ribeye cut into bite size pieces and warmed up in bacon nectar :grin:

A whole tube of pork/goose pate, a raw salmon filet, and some roasted back rib fingers.

(Jeremy Storie) #207

Beef short ribs

(Chris) #208

1 lb 70/30 Angus, dark and hot outside, nice and raw inside. Tastes amazing.

(What The Fast?!) #209

5 oz of boneless short rib/chuck steak, bacon, and eggs!

5 oz raw salmon, 1.5 oz homemade beef liverwurst, 4 oz homemade sausage, 8 oz back rib fingers. Sorry, no photos, but very satisfying.

(Chris) #211

Chuck. Hi Chuck.

My buddy and I are musicians who play a lot in Kansas City. This means trying amazing BBQ joints on the reg…
Unsauced, of course :wink:

(What The Fast?!) #213

I don’t even bother to shape the patties anymore…I just cut in half and throw it on the skillet.

(Chris) #214

Grass fed ribeye, seared in bacon fat. Mind the bare feet.

(Doug) #215

https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/ketogenicforums/uploads/default/original/3X/6/0/608e1939d4be0398d17e3700fd770025fdf1baf3.jpg

:slightly_smiling_face: You could slap a bandaid on it and send it back out to the pasture…

(Chris) #216

Heh, I could, but then you’d have to watch out I don’t chase it down and bite it!

(Jeremy Storie) #217

Ribeye with Cajun smoked sausage :grin:

(Chris) #218

Last night, 2.44 lb london broil. 3 minutes per side on high (propane grill), then 2 minutes per side.

(Doug) #219

Yowsuh!!

(Joe Schuyler) #220

Have you ever cooked a chuck roast the same?

(Chris W) #221

Chuck Roast tends to be tough if cooked in the manner that that London Broil was cooked. I find Chuck roast to be ideally prepared with a Sous Vide at 132F for 36-48 hrs, then seared a few minutes in a cast iron pan in a very hot oven, if you feel the need to sear it. Normally it is so good coming out the the Sous Vide, that I just slice it up and eat it without bothering to sear it. :smiley:
The low temperature keeps it medium rare, and the time makes it as tender as filet mignon.