ZC What did you eat today?

Wow, are we talking Frank’s here? Never thought of adding to water, but I do love Frank’s.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist pasting this…

Literally LMAO!!!

(James storie) #185

Platter of Chuck eyes!

(Mary Ann) #186

Beef and fried liverwurst

(David) #187

Frank’s yes

(Chris) #188

Water! I’m a zero carber and extended faster, so I feasted on beef all weekend and today starts a 4-5 day water fast. I generally fast weekly, 3-5 days on average, sometimes multiple 24/48 hour fasts.

(Charndra Pile) #189

Wonderful! I’m doing a feast/ fast cycle of 4 days of feasting over the weekend, three days of fasting during the week. Sometimes the 3 days are broken into combination of 18 hr, 40 hr etc. Given that it’s school holidays atm, I’m finding it a bit trickier feeding three small children snags in the morning, LOL, I keep eating with them and starting my fast… Today I had three basted eggs and 2 sausages in butter for my 13hr breakfast. Anyhoo, always good to talk to ZC folks who also fast…

(Chris) #190

Right. On. Glad to meet ya!

Today I got word I’m being taken out for birthday steak, so rather than break my fast in a restaurant and inflict the product of my fasting upon their staff, I decided to treat myself to lunch at the local Asian buffet. Of course, I didn’t eat any Chinese food. Just a pile of pot roast and some buttery tilapia. 2 piles, 4 filets, 2 plates, and half a glass of water. Filling and satisfying, and no carbs so no after lunch coma. I’m back at work and going full steam (not actually working, mind you).

(Chris) #191

Parents treated me to Texas Roadhouse. I picked out a nice fatty 20oz ribeye. Ordered rare, skipped sides.

Simply delicious. Next fast begins now, ends tomorrow around 9:30 or Friday at dinner if I can make it that long.

ohmygod

(James storie) #192

Chicken crust pizza (ketoconnect.com) topped with Monterey jack and buffalo chicken (butter and valintina) and more cheese!

(Jeremy Storie) #193

Looks good! You like it better than fathead?

(James storie) #194

Yes I do! It was very tasty and cheap!

(Jeremy Storie) #195

Awesome! I’ve got several cans of chicken from my last trip to Sam’s. I’ll definitely have to do this.

@jamestorie @jeremystorie

OK OK I just have to ask – are you two related or what? :neutral_face:

yes…i have the same question!!!

(James storie) #198

Hahahaha! I was wondering when someone would ask! We’re twins. :laughing:

I liked this twice!!! Lol

And yeah, I’m just nosy…

(Jeremy Storie) #200

Mmmmmm ribeye :clap:

(James storie) #201

Burgers! With provolone cheese, fried egg, and a failed baconaise sauce!

And I can’t forget the hot sauce!