You Bacon MeCrazy- how much bacon do you eat?

bacon

(Troy) #1

Time for some more funšŸ˜„

[Eggs ](How many eggs do you eat?

1. per day

2. per week

3. per month

You can go by slices, ounces, lbs, or grams

No rulesšŸ™‚

Yes
All Bacon Puns are welcome
Just be ration - al

Todayā€™s game is Brought to by Swift Co.
The fine makers of Sizzlean
ā€œ Think Lean ā€œ
:rofl::grin::rofl:

(Allie) #2

This may not make me popular, butā€¦ I can take it or leave it and often go without for weeks at a timeā€¦

I am also not a huge bacon eater. Maybe once a week when I am making weekend breakfast.

(Cindy) #4

I love bacon. :slight_smile: Havenā€™t eaten much of it for years since, you knowā€¦FAT! LOL Plus, hubby canā€™t stand the smell of it cooking. So when I started keto, I decided that itā€™d be my treat to make up for not eating sweet stuff. I cook a package of it one day while hubby is at work, then have it available for the week.

Some days, Iā€™ll eat 2 or 3 slices. Sometimes Iā€™ll go days without. Just depends on when I want it.

(Carl Keller) #5

Too much bun :wink:

(Carl Keller) #8

The bun is merely a clamp to hold things in place until I am ready to eat it. :wink:

(Bob M) #9

Iā€™m with Allie. I used to eat a lot of bacon, but have moved to less fat, higher protein. So, I rarely eat bacon now, though I do enjoy it when I do.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #11

Three slices a day.

(Mike W.) #12

Like many others I used to eat it by the pound. About 6 good thick slices does me now.

(Natasha) #13

14 slices (one pack) of streaky a weekā€¦ mmmmmm!

(Brennan) #14

3-6 slices per meal when I do have it, typically breakfast with 3-4 XL free run scrambled eggs!

Probably 1 lbs a week when Iā€™m not fasting.

What kind of Monster do you live with!?!? Lol

(Cindy) #15

Yes, I know, right? Never met anyone else who didnā€™t like the smell. And itā€™s not just a minor dislikeā€¦he says itā€™s like someone else smelling vomit. Itā€™s that strongly offensive to him.

(Daisy) #16

Last week during my second egg feast, I made it a bacon and egg feast. However, after the first day, it sent me sprinting to the bathroom after each meal. I havenā€™t had any since Thursday. Not true, I had it in my green beans Friday and Saturday. Iā€™ve been fasting (water, then broth and fat) since Sunday afternoon, but Iā€™m going to have steak and salad in about an hour and Iā€™ll have bacon in my salad. I donā€™t eat it every day but I put it in a lot of my food.

(Chris) #17

How much bacon do you eat?

Yes.

(Ken) #18

Iā€™ve been buying by the five pound box lately. I got a deal on sliced smoked turkey in bulk, so Iā€™ve been eating a lot of bacon, turkey, and avocado lettuce wraps.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #19

I eat one of these and one pack of sliced ā€œprettyā€ bacon a week. Four lbs total.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #20

Every Saturday in my house it goes like this, Housemate: Are you going to prep bacon today? Me: You know I am, I do it every Saturday. Him: eye roll, huff. Me: I bought tomatoes, Iā€™ll make you a BLT.

But I still have to open all the doors and windows so he doesnā€™t have a fit about the odor.

(Laura) #21

This week, bacon is on the dinner menu. So 3 lbs spread over 6 meals. About 3 or 4 slices per day. With 3 scrambled eggs and cheese, with sour cream and guac on the side.

I havenā€™t had it for awhile, so it is a treat this week.

I donā€™t like the smell after cooking. It permeates the whole house. While cooking, it smells good.

(Kathleen Rose) #22

I eat two eggs scrambled in butter, 5 slices of bacon and an avocado every day at noon. Sooooo good!