You can choose the below reply
Go ahead and take a “ crack “ at it please :rofl:

1. per day

2. per week

3. per month

Bonus Points -
Share your favorite egg saying or pun

Thanks for playing

You Bacon MeCrazy- how much bacon do you eat?
(KetoQ) #2

One.

(KetoQ) #3

(Brian) #4

I probably average about 3 a day. Some days more, some days less.

(John) #5

I usually have a couple of eggs for breakfast, 5 days a week. That varies from week to week. Some weeks it’s every day, some weeks fewer days.

Sometimes I’ll be particularly hungry for breakfast and have 3 eggs. Sometimes I’ll have a hard boiled egg later in the day.

I’d say 10 per week is a good average. We have a good friend who has 16 chickens so we get lots of free, fresh eggs. Not only are they free-range guaranteed organic, but we know the chickens personally.

(Karen) #6

Three a day. On average, when not fasting. Didn’t you mean for eggstra points, not bonus points??
Just couldn’t help myself.

K

(Ron) #7

I average 2 1/2 dzn a week so I guess that is a little over 4 a day. Always have some hard boiled in the fridge to snack if the urge hits. :grin:

Made me chuckle and think about my late father.

Dad grew up on a farm until his 20s and then in his final years he took to raising about six chickens in his backyard with the intention of fattening them up for a couple of family barbecues. Instead, he fell a-fowl and named them. For a couple of years we ate fresh eggs. Thanks for the good memory.

I eat a three-egg breakfast with bacon on most Saturdays and Sundays with my wife. A few during the week in recipes and meals such as tuna salad. Sometimes just boiled with a coffee but nothing else regular.

(Troy) #10

Love it! Yup

Stop pulling my yolk😂

(Jenny) #11

I’m from a big city and was not comfortable trying brown organic cage free eggs for the longest time. well I finally did and they changed my life lol!!! I love them.

Up to 5 a day :slight_smile: My hudband and I switch preprations based on what we’re having for dinner-scrambled, sunny side up, poached, boiled…you name it, we eat it :slight_smile: it’s no yolk…we love our eggs :slight_smile:

(Alex) #13

8 each day with my one meal :grin:

On average about 2 a day.

(charlie3) #15

20 per week

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #16

3 x a day
I won’t bother punning, they’re always eggstra-ordinarily bad…

(Troy) #17

I agree
Too many poachers out there :slightly_smiling_face:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #18

I like to keep to myself, I wouldn’t want to get beaten.

(Running from stupidity) #19

Shell I join in?

I had three at lunch. It varies wildly.

Now that’s ova the top.